Community Forum

The United Racing Breeders Club Interviewing and Joining Forum (CLOSED)

tomahawk sky
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: The United Racing Thoroughbred Breeders Club Interviewing and Joining Forum

Post by tomahawk sky »

h0rsey wrote:hi, I love racing Thoroughbreds and I'd love to be apart of the club!

- What are your best Thoroughbreds and why do you think that?
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1581080 ~ he's my best racing TB and he has 63 speed
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2235642 ~ he does well in racing but is doing great in pole bending and is already a Ch+ in the short time he's been competed
- What other HWO (Horse World Online) accounts do you have? h0rsey2
- What are your Thoroughbred Breeding Goals? to breed a TB with over 65 speed and to breed a SMGC racing thoroughbred!
- Would you be willing to loan, sell, and/or stud out foals and horses to the other members of the club? yes!
- About how many Thoroughbreds do you have? Honestly idk, probably like half my farm! (50-60ish??)
- What are you hoping that will come out of joining? I hope that I can accomplish my goals and help others accomplish theirs
- Would you be willing to cooperate with the other players? yes!
- If you need any help in any of your goals, what kind of help would you need (Some amples: money, horses, training)? training
- Do you do any kind of services for the community (Examples: training other players' horses, champing other players' horses, public boarding)? If you do have any kind of services, can you show several examples of the horses that are currently back with their owner? yes! I do champing and boarding
here is an example of a horse I've champed:
{MCST} Smokey

- Why do you think we should let you join? because I love thoroughbreds and I would like to be apart of the club
- How often would you be able to play on HWO (Horse World Online)? at least every other day (probably every day though)
- Would you be willing to share your Thoroughbred lines with the other club members? yes!
- Besides Thoroughbreds, what other breeding goals do you have? If you have other breeding goals, have you successfully bred a horse to meet the breeding goal? Breed an Arabian with over 73K HGP (not accomplished), champ a SMGC for another player (accomplished)
- What else would you like to say about yourself? I'm also apart of another TB club! (TB Equestrian Club)
You have to set up an interview. I haven't seen the interviewers in a while
h0rsey
Visit My Farm
Location: Anywhere the wind blows (doesn't really matter to meeeeee)
Visit My Farm

Post by h0rsey »

Lightning eventing wrote:
h0rsey wrote:hi, I love racing Thoroughbreds and I'd love to be apart of the club!

- What are your best Thoroughbreds and why do you think that?
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1581080 ~ he's my best racing TB and he has 63 speed
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2235642 ~ he does well in racing but is doing great in pole bending and is already a Ch+ in the short time he's been competed
- What other HWO (Horse World Online) accounts do you have? h0rsey2
- What are your Thoroughbred Breeding Goals? to breed a TB with over 65 speed and to breed a SMGC racing thoroughbred!
- Would you be willing to loan, sell, and/or stud out foals and horses to the other members of the club? yes!
- About how many Thoroughbreds do you have? Honestly idk, probably like half my farm! (50-60ish??)
- What are you hoping that will come out of joining? I hope that I can accomplish my goals and help others accomplish theirs
- Would you be willing to cooperate with the other players? yes!
- If you need any help in any of your goals, what kind of help would you need (Some amples: money, horses, training)? training
- Do you do any kind of services for the community (Examples: training other players' horses, champing other players' horses, public boarding)? If you do have any kind of services, can you show several examples of the horses that are currently back with their owner? yes! I do champing and boarding
here is an example of a horse I've champed:
{MCST} Smokey

- Why do you think we should let you join? because I love thoroughbreds and I would like to be apart of the club
- How often would you be able to play on HWO (Horse World Online)? at least every other day (probably every day though)
- Would you be willing to share your Thoroughbred lines with the other club members? yes!
- Besides Thoroughbreds, what other breeding goals do you have? If you have other breeding goals, have you successfully bred a horse to meet the breeding goal? Breed an Arabian with over 73K HGP (not accomplished), champ a SMGC for another player (accomplished)
- What else would you like to say about yourself? I'm also apart of another TB club! (TB Equestrian Club)
You have to set up an interview. I haven't seen the interviewers in a while
oh, sorry, when can I set up an interview then?
tomahawk sky
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by tomahawk sky »

h0rsey wrote:
Lightning eventing wrote: You have to set up an interview. I haven't seen the interviewers in a while
oh, sorry, when can I set up an interview then?
You have to ping Rhorsegirl80 or Thundering hooves and ask them a time and day when you can be interviewed, that's good for you and them
h0rsey
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by h0rsey »

Lightning eventing wrote:
h0rsey wrote: oh, sorry, when can I set up an interview then?
You have to ping Rhorsegirl80 or Thundering hooves and ask them a time and day when you can be interviewed, that's good for you and them
oh, ok thank you!
h0rsey
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by h0rsey »

Rhorsegirl80 wrote:ping
Thundering Hooves wrote:ping
hi, when can I set up an interview?
Last edited by h0rsey on Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:25 pm, edited 3 times in total.
tomahawk sky
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by tomahawk sky »

h0rsey wrote:
Lightning eventing wrote: You have to ping Rhorsegirl80 or Thundering hooves and ask them a time and day when you can be interviewed, that's good for you and them
oh, ok thank you!
Your welcome
Soaring Hooves
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Soaring Hooves »

- What are your best Thoroughbreds and why do you think that?: Glass

California Phantom

Because they are both very good looking and good grinders(so far).
- What other HWO (Horse World Online) accounts do you have?: Just this one right now.
- What are your Thoroughbred Breeding Goals?: I want to breed horses to beat Racing, Sprint Racing, and Harness Racing records
- Would you be willing to loan, sell, and/or stud out foals and horses to the other members of the club?: Of course!
- About how many Thoroughbreds do you have? 11 are mine right now(I am loaning one to a friend, too)
- What are you hoping that will come out of joining?: I am hoping that other players will be able to help me and that I can help them
- Would you be willing to cooperate with the other players?: Definitely
- If you need any help in any of your goals, what kind of help would you need (Some amples: money, horses, training)?: Maybe training, studs probably
- Do you do any kind of services for the community (Examples: training other players' horses, champing other players' horses, public boarding)? If you do have any kind of services, can you show several examples of the horses that are currently back with their owner?: I train for the public: https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2356232
I trained that horse
- Why do you think we should let you join?: Because I will be very helpful if there is anything I can do to help, and I won't ask for too much, just that everyone might sometimes be helpful, and I will share the credit with anyone in the club if I breed a record-breaking Tb
- How often would you be able to play on HWO (Horse World Online)?: It depends if things come up, but normally every day
- Would you be willing to share your Thoroughbred lines with the other club members?: For sure
- Besides Thoroughbreds, what other breeding goals do you have? If you have other breeding goals, have you successfully bred a horse to meet the breeding goal?: I also want to breed great Arabians. I don't want to brag, but I think I've met that goal. I also finally convinced myself to try to breed a record-breaking Log-puller :lol:
- What else would you like to say about yourself?: I think that's it… I will breed a record-breaking racer no matter hoe long it takes me.
"I can't make it go away by making you a villain"
Soaring Hooves
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Soaring Hooves »

When can I set up an interview?
Rhorsegirl80 wrote:ping
Thundering Hooves wrote:ping
"I can't make it go away by making you a villain"
ST0RM
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by ST0RM »

Rhorsegirl80 wrote:...
Thundering Hooves wrote:...
I would like to register. When can we interview :?: :)
Shoot my account isn't old enough :cry: :? . Can you still interview me and when my account is old enough can I join? :mrgreen:
ST0RM
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by ST0RM »

PeacefulOreo wrote:...
I would like to join but the interviewers haven't been active lately.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Mon May 20, 2024 10:37 am

It is currently Mon May 20, 2024 10:37 am