Community Forum

Spotted Racing Thoroughbred Breeders Club

Horsestarlover02
Visit My Farm

Re: Spotted Racing Thoroughbred Breeders Club

Post by Horsestarlover02 »

Katy_Kanes wrote:
BlackOak2 wrote: We have another pair of donated patterned thoroughbreds that are up for grabs.
As a first note, these Did Not come from a club member, however, they both offer solid overall body forms that are acceptable for our club.
Breeder is (was) Honey creek stables.
As with the last donation set, please evaluate these horses for proper fit and use into your herds. My conclusion and thoughts are again included.
Blueberry Arrowhead

Is not a club-member horse, does not qualify for scaling, is only included for ease of read-over compared to club horses.
5 0 5 2 = 12
Current Age: 2 years, 6.5 months
Likely Adult Height: 16.2hh
Training Complete
Black Based
Single Lp
Appears to be Smoky Grullo with tiger eye
HGP: 59667
Scores:
Speed 56 - gold
Strength 25 - (average, non-colored comment)
Stamina 27 - (positive, non-colored comment)
Balance 21
Movement 28
Agility 29 - gold
Tempo 19 - green
Testing Record Started
Type Starts W/P/S (best times as of posting)
Steeple 3 3/0/0 (10:22.86)
Racing 6 1/0/2 (02:06.39)
Sprint 3 0/0/1 (00:42.77)
Harness 3 0/0/0 (02:45.49)
Parents were not tested.
Back-length: Short-Medium
Overall Conclusion: COI is in the mid-60's, higher than what I like to see it, but lower then carbon-copy models, so should still mix well with any herd in that respect. Shows strong scoring, BR outcomes in the stats that our club covers, even though the speed score isn't the highest and the stamina score is also non-colored. Appears to have decent times in steeple, not great, but competitive enough to make a dent, so heart may be strong on this colt. Sprint times don't look too bad either, but it seems that the scorings and overall BR has hurt this colt in that area. Appears to be a good outcome from the parents, though the black extension onto the neck didn't take. I suspect that this horse, if black-based is the desired foal outcomes, will more likely than not, NOT throw neck extensions. This is a smoky black, so there is one cream gene and only one black extension, so there will be a mix of black-based and red-based as well as the occasional creamy that might pop. Body size is too small to be of much use to herd blood, but the body type does make up for it, so this young stud colt should be of good use for a herd that has too much horse type and needs some more build.

I'm interested in the 1st one.
I would like him
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Horsestarlover02 wrote:
Katy_Kanes wrote:

I'm interested in the 1st one.
I would like him
Leopard Horse wrote:...
It appears that Blueberry already has interest, two of our club members have inquired about him. There may or may not be more. Do you have a consideration of how to keep this fair? I've been tossing it around and outside of how I handle the failed foundations, a simple coin-toss or closest-number pick might be the way to go.

I handle the failed foundations this way:
Only those that have already received their foundations are eligible for claiming a failed foundation.
--This doesn't cover the donations.
Only one failed foundation per club member until we've caught up on foundations.
--This could be utilized.
First come, first claimed.
--For the failed foundations, just to keep them moving, this was acceptable in my book, but for donations, this isn't necessarily fair, because in the foundations case, each club member has time to look over potential foundations I provide the moment they're born and as they grow and through testing. Donations however, could come over at any time, so not all of our club members may get a chance to view before the 'first come' has already been and gone.
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Katy_Kanes
Visit My Farm

Post by Katy_Kanes »

BlackOak2 wrote:
Horsestarlover02 wrote: I would like him
It appears that Blueberry already has interest, two of our club members have inquired about him. There may or may not be more. Do you have a consideration of how to keep this fair? I've been tossing it around and outside of how I handle the failed foundations, a simple coin-toss or closest-number pick might be the way to go.

Only those that have already received their foundations are eligible for claiming a failed foundation.
Only one failed foundation per club member until we've caught up on foundations.
--For the failed foundations, just to keep them moving, this was acceptable in my book, but for donations, this isn't necessarily fair, because in the foundations case, each club member has time to look over potential foundations I provide the moment they're born and as they grow and through testing. Donations however, could come over at any time, so not all of our club members may get a chance to view before the 'first come' has already been and gone.
I'm also interested in the second one, although more so in the first. If it would be easier, HorseStarLover02 can have the first one. If that works out, please continue training the 2nd one.
ፕጌ✨
♕ℛℛ♕
Quality Horses Est. May 25th, 2019
Leopard Horse
Visit My Farm

Post by Leopard Horse »

BlackOak2 wrote:
I almost have her done, if you apply the pickup, I can send her over as soon as she completes her last round. She's still stuck at bombproof for me though, so don't know about that.
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2568060
thanks for helping me out. i will just breed her with a high strung stud see what i get
Leopard Horse
Visit My Farm

Post by Leopard Horse »

BlackOak2 wrote:
Horsestarlover02 wrote: I would like him

hmmm, ok, well how about we do whoever asked first gets him
Leopard Horse
Visit My Farm

Post by Leopard Horse »

Katy_Kanes wrote:
BlackOak2 wrote:

I'm also interested in the second one, although more so in the first. If it would be easier, HorseStarLover02 can have the first one. If that works out, please continue training the 2nd one.
i will continue training with the second ;) but you did call first dibs on the stud. i am speaking about this matter with blackoak
Katy_Kanes
Visit My Farm

Post by Katy_Kanes »

BlackOak2 wrote:...
Silverine wrote:...
Elaina_Brewster wrote:....
mlloftus wrote:...
RenegadePegasus wrote:...
malella wrote:...
Soaring Hooves wrote:...
Collector's_Holding wrote:.....
ST0RM wrote:......
Veterinarian wrote:......
Katy_Kanes wrote:....
h0rsey wrote:.....
spottedleaf10 wrote:....
lemoncypress wrote:.......
D.M Boarding wrote:....
PeacefulOreo wrote:....
walnut the hamster wrote:...
Horsestarlover02 wrote:...
Thundering Horses 2 wrote:...
Clover Stables wrote:...

I currently have too many horses and am offering some for sale. Make an offer. Looking for at least 5k each, preferably more. Consider this a donation with adoption prices :D

ፕጌ✨ Crazy for Candy

I would like $50k for her
2 Months Old
Filly
Est. 17.1-17.2 Final Height
Accepted Coloring
Speed 59
Strength 33
Stamina 24
Intelligence Conformation does not affect Intelligence
Balance 18
Movement 32
Agility 27
Tempo 22

For lemoncypress

ፕጌ✨ Public Love

5k OBO
1 Year, 3 Months
Filly
EST. 17.2-17.3 Final Height
Pattern Not Accepted
Speed 57
Strength 35
Stamina 43
Balance 18
Movement 24
Agility 30
Tempo 24

ፕጌ✨ Candy Makes Me Kill

5k OBO
3 Years, 6 Months
Filly
EST. 17.3 Final Height
Pattern Not Accepted
Speed 58
Strength 29
Stamina 30
Balance 24
Movement 30
Agility 34
Tempo 17

ፕጌ✨ Once A Killer

10k OBO
4 years, 7.5 Months
Mare
14.2, will stay this height, might grow an inch or 2
Pattern Not Accepted
Speed 57
Strength 27
Stamina 30
Balance 21
Movement 36
Agility 32
Tempo 18

ፕጌ✨ Candy Queen

10k OBO
5 years, 3.1 months
Mare
15hh MAYBE will mature to 15.1hh
Pattern Not Accepted
Speed 58
Strength 25
Stamina 21
Balance 20
Movement 36
Agility 28
Tempo 20

ፕጌ✨ Borbála Nádasdy

10k OBO
6 years, 0.6 months
Mare
17.1 Final Height
Pattern Accepted
Speed 52
Strength 36
Stamina 33
Balance 17
Movement 33
Agility 31
Tempo 19

Code: Select all

[quote="Katy_Kanes"] [/quote]
 I'm interested in (insert horses name or #) 
Last edited by Katy_Kanes on Mon Jul 13, 2020 10:39 pm, edited 5 times in total.
ፕጌ✨
♕ℛℛ♕
Katy_Kanes
Visit My Farm

Post by Katy_Kanes »

Leopard Horse wrote:
Katy_Kanes wrote:
i will continue training with the second ;) but you did call first dibs on the stud. i am speaking about this matter with blackoak
Thanks!
ፕጌ✨
♕ℛℛ♕
Leopard Horse
Visit My Farm

Post by Leopard Horse »

Katy_Kanes wrote:
Leopard Horse wrote:
Thanks!
he is up for offers
Katy_Kanes
Visit My Farm

Post by Katy_Kanes »

Leopard Horse wrote:
Katy_Kanes wrote:
Thanks!
he is up for offers
Price?
ፕጌ✨