Community Forum

Spotted Racing Thoroughbred Breeders Club

Star Meadows
Visit My Farm

Re: Spotted Racing Thoroughbred Breeders Club

Post by Star Meadows »

BlackOak2 wrote:
Star Meadows wrote:...
Your club Foundation Horse is prepared. He has good heart, I wanted to offer you strong heart at least, but with this stud, I'm actually not sure where he's lacking. I think it's the combination of scores and BR that's just not quite lined up right. Otherwise, he's right within the requirements I've set for your herd. Should you choose to forgo him and await another request, I don't know and can't promise when the next one will come, included in this is a bump to the end of the line for fulfillment. If you choose to bump yourself, the next one will be closer to your preferred options.

Club Foundation Horses are offered as a gift from the club. All of the offspring can be labeled with the club brand. Remember to protect your club Foundation Horse. Feel free to name your new Foundation Horse what you choose. As a reminder, they come fully trained (for the racing disciplines) and comes with a comp test (at least 4 entries in level 10, usually, although 9, 8 or 7 may also be supplemented, of the four the club covers, a total of 20 entries to check heart). Please pick your horse up from the boarding facility.

Currently your horse is with me but will be moved to the boarding facility if when I log on and I don't see a pickup fee applied ($1).
Offered
Thank You!
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

_Americanaa_ wrote:...
Your club Foundation Horse is prepared. She has strong heart and a medium-short back. So she passes for heart, but just misses the short back length. But that shouldn't be a problem at all. Everything else fist your requirements. Should you choose to forgo her and await another request, I don't know and can't promise when the next one will come, included in this is a bump to the end of the line for fulfillment. If you choose to bump yourself, the next one will be closer to your preferred options.

Club Foundation Horses are offered as a gift from the club. All of the offspring can be labeled with the club brand. Remember to protect your club Foundation Horse. Feel free to name your new Foundation Horse what you choose. As a reminder, they come fully trained (for the racing disciplines) and comes with a comp test (at least 4 entries in level 10, usually, although 9, 8 or 7 may also be supplemented, of the four the club covers, a total of 20 entries to check heart). Please pick your horse up from the boarding facility.
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
_Americanaa_
Visit My Farm

Post by _Americanaa_ »

BlackOak2 wrote:
Your club Foundation Horse is prepared. She has strong heart and a medium-short back. So she passes for heart, but just misses the short back length. But that shouldn't be a problem at all. Everything else fist your requirements. Should you choose to forgo her and await another request, I don't know and can't promise when the next one will come, included in this is a bump to the end of the line for fulfillment. If you choose to bump yourself, the next one will be closer to your preferred options.

She's perfect! How much do I offer?
Dark Magic Rodeo Stables
"Breeding valid Thoroughbreds since 2019"

"I'm Way Too Young To Be This Stressed"
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

_Americanaa_ wrote:
BlackOak2 wrote:

Club Foundation Horses are offered as a gift from the club.
It's right there, in the blue section. :)
Free = $1 pickup
Anything else sent to the boarding stables will be rejected.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
_Americanaa_
Visit My Farm

Post by _Americanaa_ »

BlackOak2 wrote:
_Americanaa_ wrote:
It's right there, in the blue section. :)
Free = $1 pickup
Anything else sent to the boarding stables will be rejected.
Okay!
Dark Magic Rodeo Stables
"Breeding valid Thoroughbreds since 2019"

"I'm Way Too Young To Be This Stressed"
GYPSY HORSE LOVER101
Visit My Farm

Post by GYPSY HORSE LOVER101 »

BlackOak2 wrote:
Leopard Horse wrote:...
BlackOak2 wrote:...
Silverine wrote:...
Elaina_Brewster wrote:....
mlloftus wrote:...
RenegadePegasus wrote:...
malella wrote:...
Soaring Hooves wrote:...
Collector's_Holding wrote:.....
ST0RM wrote:......
Veterinarian wrote:......
Katy_Kanes wrote:....
h0rsey wrote:.....
spottedleaf10 wrote:....
lemoncypress wrote:.......
D.M Boarding wrote:....
PeacefulOreo wrote:....
walnut the hamster wrote:...
Horsestarlover02 wrote:...
Thundering Horses 2 wrote:...
Clover Stables wrote:...
HorzeLover101 wrote:...
Fallon wrote:...
shadowheart2006 wrote:...
Leopard HorseTrain wrote:...
Club Notice
First and Foremost, I'm going to attempt to start opening additional club benefits. The first one of those, is the sale of failure foals born from my lines. They will be applied at OBO and Will Continue To Age! Once they reach breeding age (three for colts, four for fillies), and there has been no interest, they will be rehomed. This benefit is ONLY for club members. Each foal will be available for club members at a rate of 50k for seniors and 25k for juniors. Make sure you apply the fee from your club account, because all other offers will be ignored or rejected. Any additional offers above and beyond the rate will be acceptable, so if you want to offer more, that's fine, I'll accept without question, but be aware that it is a first-come and first-sold and NOT highest bid (so I'll be going by timestamps alone). No guarantees on any of these you purchase (i.e. heart, pattern passage, etc), so make sure you understand what you're purchasing. Those that are NOT purebred will not become available. Those that have an out-crossed parent will also NOT be available.
Trainers!
This is your notice that there will likely be new club member arrivals so you'll probably have new requests coming your way soon.
Affected HWO members that have shown direct interest (in no particular order):
FrozenSecret wrote:...
Gods country stables wrote:...
AHorseandPonyLover wrote:...
emma0920 wrote:...
AppaloosaLover wrote:...
SturmfreiAtaraxia wrote:...
CRUNCHY IS THE BEST wrote:...
I have tried to ping everybody. Hopefully, I didn't miss somebody. If I did, my apologies.
The applications have now been reopened.
Senior members, should you want to be included in new member application review, please let me know and I'll ping each or all of you for your opinions and what the president and I look for during the reviews. Otherwise, I may request directly, when I find any of you (maybe in chat) on a once-off basis.

However, Applicants! There are some exceptions that MUST BE NOTED.
First, our president is currently on hiatus so application review will NOT be a quick or guaranteed process. I am unlikely to review any application solely and approve it alone. This will require at least one other senior member of the club to review and offer input as our rules require, at least until the return of our president.

Plus, I may limit applications to one or two a week, so that I have the chance to deliver foundations to the new members.

**Please choose your best representation of your Thoroughbred stock. The horse MUST have been bred by you and should have a competition record. Preferably, the record should have the racing disciplines we cover (Harness Racing, Racing, Sprint Racing, Steeplechase), but it is not a requirement. Having a strong competition record is also not a requirement, as long as there exists a record. The horse need NOT be trained by you or trained at all, but this does help.**

Applications will be reviewed on a first-come, first-served basis now (from the timestamp of this post) and not before (of any received before this post). Please review the requirements and ensure you fulfill them. A failure in doing so will result in an immediate denial of the application and a one-month suspension from applying.
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

GYPSY HORSE LOVER101 wrote:...
You didn't say anything. I have no idea why you're posting in the club topic.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
GYPSY HORSE LOVER101
Visit My Farm

Post by GYPSY HORSE LOVER101 »

i didnt even realise i posted. i accidentally hit a button and then it said my post would have to be approved
simox
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by simox »

Leopard Horse wrote:...
BlackOak2 wrote:...
Hello, i would like to apply to the club since i am interested in breeding LP TB mohawked racing horses :D
These are 3 exemples of horses i bred and champed :)
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2858191
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2862362
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2870404

Thank you :D
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

GYPSY HORSE LOVER101 wrote:i didnt even realise i posted. i accidentally hit a button and then it said my post would have to be approved

Whoops! :lol:
No problems then.

Enjoy!
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu May 02, 2024 8:09 pm

It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 8:09 pm