simox
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Spotted Racing Thoroughbred Breeders Club

Post by simox »

BlackOak2 wrote:
simox wrote:...
Your club Foundation Horse is prepared. I have the following three colts listed below. You may choose which one you like the looks of best. Should you choose to forgo him and await another request, I don't know and can't promise when the next one will come, included in this is a bump to the end of the line for fulfillment. If you choose to bump yourself, the next one will be closer to your preferred options.

This colt is much like the filly offered and hits the same areas as the filly.

There is this boy with the same style back as the other two, but he shows a good heart.

Another of the medium-short back, okay heart. This one's heart is nearly the 'intermittent' style heart which can be challenging to breed and deal with, but many of our RH's have this style heart.

Club Foundation Horses are offered as a gift from the club. All of the offspring can be labeled with the club brand. Remember to protect your club Foundation Horse. Feel free to name your new Foundation Horse what you choose. As a reminder, they come fully trained (for the racing disciplines) and comes with a comp test (at least 4 entries in level 10, usually, although 9, 8 or 7 may also be supplemented, of the four the club covers, a total of 20 entries to check heart). Please pick your horse up from the boarding facility.
i would like to have this one please :D https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2776732 Thank you so much and sorry for bothering!
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

simox wrote:
i would like to have this one please :D https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2776732 Thank you so much and sorry for bothering!
He has been posted (I just checked).
Enjoy!

Let me know if you have any questions. I or another club member will fill you in. :mrgreen:
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
simox
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by simox »

BlackOak2 wrote:
simox wrote:
Enjoy!

Let me know if you have any questions. I or another club member will fill you in. :mrgreen:
Offered and thank you :D
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

simox wrote:
BlackOak2 wrote:
Enjoy!

Apparently, you offered more than the $1. The horses coming from that account will only be released for the $1 fee for club members, otherwise, they'll be rejected.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
simox
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by simox »

BlackOak2 wrote:
simox wrote:
Apparently, you offered more than the $1. The horses coming from that account will only be released for the $1 fee for club members, otherwise, they'll be rejected.
Oh okay will offer 1$ than :)
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

~BDE~Secondary wrote:...
Your club Foundation Horse is prepared.
I have a three that you can choose which one fits your needs the best. I have you marked as a black-based coat, no gender necessary but you'd likely benefit most from a filly, heart also unnecessary but you'd benefit most from an 'okay') and a short back. Below are the listing of available that comes close or fits within these conclusions.Should you choose to forgo him and await another request, I don't know and can't promise when the next one will come, included in this is a bump to the end of the line for fulfillment. If you choose to bump yourself, the next one will be closer to your preferred options.

Exceptions Case. Such a horse falls outside of the usual requirements a Foundation Horse must have, but has been predetermined to carry the genetics it needs to as a Foundation Horse. In her case, she's lacking a show of heart. Heart appears to be recessive so she has inherited just one. After looking over your stock, you have enough pairings of those that do carry heart, that she should match up and pass on heart at a fairly consistent manner (no guarantees though, other factors are always at play). She is a black-base and a filly. Her largest point is that she has a medium short back and not a short back.

This is another Exceptions Case and is of the same type as the filly above. He also has the same back length and is black based.

This one also has the same style back. His heart is okay, but verges on the 'intermittent' style. He may be difficult to deal with (producing foals with the same intermittent heart and competition will be the style of really great and really poor), but many Rh's share a heart similar to his.

Club Foundation Horses are offered as a gift from the club. All of the offspring can be labeled with the club brand. Remember to protect your club Foundation Horse. Feel free to name your new Foundation Horse what you choose. As a reminder, they come fully trained (for the racing disciplines) and comes with a comp test (at least 4 entries in level 10, usually, although 9, 8 or 7 may also be supplemented, of the four the club covers, a total of 20 entries to check heart). Please pick your horse up from the boarding facility.

If none of these fit, I will have more on the way. There are others that fall outside of the conclusion I came to, found on the foundation sign out topic, if you want to choose your own.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
spottedleaf10
Visit My Farm

Post by spottedleaf10 »

:lol: ok, I've gotta bother you about this: is this guy available as a foundation failure? He's so pretty!
BlackOak2 wrote: **********************

Another of the medium-short back, okay heart. This one's heart is nearly the 'intermittent' style heart which can be challenging to breed and deal with, but many of our RH's have this style heart.

BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

spottedleaf10 wrote::lol: ok, I've gotta bother you about this: is this guy available as a foundation failure? He's so pretty!
BlackOak2 wrote: **********************

:D
He's an 'Acceptance' and not a 'Failure'. Sorry, he'll be held onto for the time being for potential new members. When I get to the point that I pop 50% or more Foundation Horse's, I'll need to be holding on to the ones that do pass the minimum foundation requirements.

The foundation sign out page does have a couple that are failures. They'll be marked as failures in red.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=23745
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
spottedleaf10
Visit My Farm

Post by spottedleaf10 »

Ok, cool! :D
BlackOak2 wrote:
spottedleaf10 wrote::lol: ok, I've gotta bother you about this: is this guy available as a foundation failure? He's so pretty!
:D
He's an 'Acceptance' and not a 'Failure'. Sorry, he'll be held onto for the time being for potential new members. When I get to the point that I pop 50% or more Foundation Horse's, I'll need to be holding on to the ones that do pass the minimum foundation requirements.

The foundation sign out page does have a couple that are failures. They'll be marked as failures in red.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=23745
~BDE~Secondary
Visit My Farm

Post by ~BDE~Secondary »

BlackOak2 wrote:
Please join me in welcoming two new club members.

~BDE~Secondary wrote:...
senior/breeder prefer black, no gender (probably filly), heart unnecessary (probably okay), prefer short back

Fillies are a bit difficult to produce, but I expect to have acceptable stock within two weeks.

simox, yours is much easier to fulfill, I believe I have a number of likely Foundation Horse candidates already waiting.

~BDE~Secondary, if gender is no concern, I likely also have Foundation Horse candidates already waiting.
Great to hear that :mrgreen:
Gender isn't a concern for me, will use whatever I get. Cant wait to get started with it all.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu May 02, 2024 10:20 pm

It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 10:20 pm