Community Forum

Spotted Racing Thoroughbred Breeders Club

BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Spotted Racing Thoroughbred Breeders Club

Post by BlackOak2 »

spottedleaf10 wrote::lol: I thought i offered 100k... I forgot the zeroes!
BlackOak2 wrote:
Rejects are 25k for junior members and 50k for senior members.

Your pickup fee will be 50k for any rejects you want. If that's too much, just let me know and I can offer a short-term discount. :)

https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2900838
I've done that before. :D
It's no big deal. Except the horse aged a little, not too much though, considering how quickly I'm going through these brood years. Luckily I'm in the middle of training too, so it slows my progress by about half.
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Clover Stables
Visit My Farm

Post by Clover Stables »

Hello Everyone please read Clover Stables Returns. It explains why I have been gone....I am so sorry I didn't give a notice.. Please forgive me..
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Clover Stables wrote:Hello Everyone please read Clover Stables Returns. It explains why I have been gone....I am so sorry I didn't give a notice.. Please forgive me..
:)
There's nothing that needs to be forgiven.

Give me a day or two and I'll see if there's a Foundation Horse that's workable for you still leftover. If memory serves, you're easy to fill, so there should be a couple you can actually choose from.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Clover Stables
Visit My Farm

Post by Clover Stables »

BlackOak2 wrote:
Clover Stables wrote:Hello Everyone please read Clover Stables Returns. It explains why I have been gone....I am so sorry I didn't give a notice.. Please forgive me..

Give me a day or two and I'll see if there's a Foundation Horse that's workable for you still leftover. If memory serves, you're easy to fill, so there should be a couple you can actually choose from.
Okay thank you.
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Clover Stables wrote:
BlackOak2 wrote:

Okay thank you.
Your club Foundation Horse is prepared.
I have a three that you can choose which one fits your needs the best. I have you marked as a medium-short back at least, preferably a colt and at least a good heart. Below are the listing of available that comes close or fits within these conclusions.Should you choose to forgo him and await another request, I don't know and can't promise when the next one will come, included in this is a bump to the end of the line for fulfillment. If you choose to bump yourself, the next one will be closer to your preferred options.

ID # 2859392

This one has an 'okay' heart. But it's style is leaning toward the 'intermittent' type. Many of our RH horses maintain this type of heart. Great bursts of excellence followed by rather mediocre times. I'm not preferable to these types of hearts, I like an overall dependable heart, but there is something to be said about this style of heart as well. The rest falls within requirements.

ID # 2900821

This one also has an 'okay' heart. This Foundation's overall times maintain within competitive status, so even though he may not be pulling many wins, he's holding his own and doing so in both steeple and sprints, a rather wide range to accomplish the feat in. The rest falls within requirements.

ID # 2900844

This one has the strongest heart of all three at 'decent'. He also maintains competitive steeple times, but does not show talent elsewhere. His back is shorter than the other two as well.

It will be your decision which one you would like as your new Foundation Horse. Just let me know. To remind you, the double Lp ones will always throw a patterned foal, the single (the first colt) will have a 50/50 chance for a patterned foal. Just a little FYI.

Club Foundation Horses are offered as a gift from the club. All of the offspring can be labeled with the club brand. Remember to protect your club Foundation Horse. Feel free to name your new Foundation Horse what you choose. As a reminder, they come fully trained (for the racing disciplines) and comes with a comp test (at least 4 entries in level 10, usually, although 9, 8 or 7 may also be supplemented, of the four the club covers, a total of 20 entries to check heart). Please pick your horse up from the boarding facility.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Clover Stables
Visit My Farm

Post by Clover Stables »

BlackOak2 wrote:
Clover Stables wrote:
Okay thank you.
I have a three that you can choose which one fits your needs the best. I have you marked as a medium-short back at least, preferably a colt and at least a good heart. Below are the listing of available that comes close or fits within these conclusions.Should you choose to forgo him and await another request, I don't know and can't promise when the next one will come, included in this is a bump to the end of the line for fulfillment. If you choose to bump yourself, the next one will be closer to your preferred options.

ID # 2859392

This one has an 'okay' heart. But it's style is leaning toward the 'intermittent' type. Many of our RH horses maintain this type of heart. Great bursts of excellence followed by rather mediocre times. I'm not preferable to these types of hearts, I like an overall dependable heart, but there is something to be said about this style of heart as well. The rest falls within requirements.

ID # 2900821

This one also has an 'okay' heart. This Foundation's overall times maintain within competitive status, so even though he may not be pulling many wins, he's holding his own and doing so in both steeple and sprints, a rather wide range to accomplish the feat in. The rest falls within requirements.

ID # 2900844

This one has the strongest heart of all three at 'decent'. He also maintains competitive steeple times, but does not show talent elsewhere. His back is shorter than the other two as well.

It will be your decision which one you would like as your new Foundation Horse. Just let me know. To remind you, the double Lp ones will always throw a patterned foal, the single (the first colt) will have a 50/50 chance for a patterned foal. Just a little FYI.

Club Foundation Horses are offered as a gift from the club. All of the offspring can be labeled with the club brand. Remember to protect your club Foundation Horse. Feel free to name your new Foundation Horse what you choose. As a reminder, they come fully trained (for the racing disciplines) and comes with a comp test (at least 4 entries in level 10, usually, although 9, 8 or 7 may also be supplemented, of the four the club covers, a total of 20 entries to check heart). Please pick your horse up from the boarding facility.
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2900844 This one is gorgeous. Should I put him in a freezing account?
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Clover Stables wrote:
BlackOak2 wrote:
ID # 2900844

/quote]

https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2900844 This one is gorgeous. Should I put him in a freezing account?
That will be entirely up to you. He'll be your link to breed club brandable horses. So once you get him, he'll be yours to do with what you want... with the sole exception of sale. Also, the club generally frowns on Foundation Horses being studed or borrowed out to non-club members. :mrgreen:

I just checked, he's currently listed for pickup.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Clover Stables
Visit My Farm

Post by Clover Stables »

BlackOak2 wrote:
Clover Stables wrote:
That will be entirely up to you. He'll be your link to breed club brandable horses. So once you get him, he'll be yours to do with what you want... with the sole exception of sale. Also, the club generally frowns on Foundation Horses being studed or borrowed out to non-club members. :mrgreen:

I just checked, he's currently listed for pickup.
Okay awesome. He will be on my Clovers account once I get him. I will not have him for the public or non- members.
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Veterinarian wrote:...
I have you marked as a colt preferred, a good heart, black base and better stamina. Currently, I have one that comes close to your preferences, missing only perhaps in a 39 stamina with only a green-colored, 'average-like' comment. If he does not work for you, take a look at the others on the Foundations Topic and any of those that are 'Foundation Acceptance' are available as your Foundation Horse. Those that are 'Foundation Failures' are simply that; available for pickup at a $1, usable, fully, as club horses but restricted right now to only one per club member and not to be considered a Foundation Horse. Should you choose to forgo him and await another request, I don't know and can't promise when the next one will come, included in this is a bump to the end of the line for fulfillment. If you choose to bump yourself, the next one will be closer to your preferred options.

ID # 2877689

Should you want to change your preferences now, I'll need to reevaluate the stock I have currently available. It may open up new avenues if you decide to not look over the available foundations yourself. That being said, I'm having trouble with finding acceptable fillies, so please keep that in mind if you want a filly rather than a colt.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Veterinarian
Visit My Farm

Post by Veterinarian »

BlackOak2 wrote:
Veterinarian wrote:...
I have you marked as a colt preferred, a good heart, black base and better stamina. Currently, I have one that comes close to your preferences, missing only perhaps in a 39 stamina with only a green-colored, 'average-like' comment. If he does not work for you, take a look at the others on the Foundations Topic and any of those that are 'Foundation Acceptance' are available as your Foundation Horse. Those that are 'Foundation Failures' are simply that; available for pickup at a $1, usable, fully, as club horses but restricted right now to only one per club member and not to be considered a Foundation Horse. Should you choose to forgo him and await another request, I don't know and can't promise when the next one will come, included in this is a bump to the end of the line for fulfillment. If you choose to bump yourself, the next one will be closer to your preferred options.

ID # 2877689

Should you want to change your preferences now, I'll need to reevaluate the stock I have currently available. It may open up new avenues if you decide to not look over the available foundations yourself. That being said, I'm having trouble with finding acceptable fillies, so please keep that in mind if you want a filly rather than a colt.
He is perfect, thanks!

I'll pick him up whenever you are ready!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat May 04, 2024 5:18 am

It is currently Sat May 04, 2024 5:18 am