Community Forum

WHO IS THE BEST BREEDER ON HWO

Want to hold your own contest? Post the details here!
ST0RM
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: WHO IS THE BEST BREEDER ON HWO

Post by ST0RM »

h0rsey wrote:
ST0RM wrote:ping
can I please switch groups? I think I'm able to be in the other group because I can fully train and champ a horse and I'm not even going to be able to start on the foal for a while...
Sure. :)
h0rsey
Location: Anywhere the wind blows (doesn't really matter to meeeeee)
Visit My Farm

Post by h0rsey »

ST0RM wrote:
h0rsey wrote: can I please switch groups? I think I'm able to be in the other group because I can fully train and champ a horse and I'm not even going to be able to start on the foal for a while...
yay, thank you! :D
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

ST0RM wrote:
h0rsey wrote: can I please switch groups? I think I'm able to be in the other group because I can fully train and champ a horse and I'm not even going to be able to start on the foal for a while...
Skyler Brooks has asked me to fulfill a spot in the 2.0 contest. And that contest requests first participation in your contest. I fulfill spots sometimes to help run a contest, usually with donating any winnings to others. So I am here to fulfill a spot should you need it or obtain your release to fulfill a spot in Skyler Brooks 2.0 contest, since I was requested to do so there.
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
ST0RM
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by ST0RM »

BlackOak2 wrote:
ST0RM wrote: Sure. :)
Skyler Brooks has asked me to fulfill a spot in the 2.0 contest. And that contest requests first participation in your contest. I fulfill spots sometimes to help run a contest, usually with donating any winnings to others. So I am here to fulfill a spot should you need it or obtain your release to fulfill a spot in Skyler Brooks 2.0 contest, since I was requested to do so there.
Sure I will link the sign up form:
Name of the user:
Name of mare you will use (you can change as many times as you like):
How long you have been on HWO:
What group you are in:
Any other comments/notes/suggestions:
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

ST0RM wrote:
BlackOak2 wrote:
Name of the user: BlackOak2
Name of mare you will use (you can change as many times as you like): I think I can use Amperage. It won't result in a purebred, but it will result in a mixed arabian.
How long you have been on HWO: Plenty long time. :D
What group you are in: Pro group
Any other comments/notes/suggestions: Any winnings should be donated. I can handle if needed. Plus if you need me in the newbie group, let me know, I can make the foal of this cross a donation as a grinder to one of the newbies that entered.

Will that work? :D
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
ST0RM
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by ST0RM »

BlackOak2 wrote:
ST0RM wrote:
Name of mare you will use (you can change as many times as you like): I think I can use Amperage. It won't result in a purebred, but it will result in a mixed arabian.
Any other comments/notes/suggestions: Any winnings should be donated. I can handle if needed. Plus if you need me in the newbie group, let me know, I can make the foal of this cross a donation as a grinder to one of the newbies that entered.

I was thinking of adding a mystery prize for best sportsman/womanship. You could use the foal for that.
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

ST0RM wrote:
BlackOak2 wrote: Sure I will link the sign up form:

I was thinking of adding a mystery prize for best sportsman/womanship. You could use the foal for that.
Consider it done! When I get the foal trained up and entered, I can board it to freeze it. It will be under 3 years. Collection can then happen whenever. :mrgreen:
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Showtym
Visit My Farm

Post by Showtym »

ST0RM wrote:help
I'm confused, do you have to have the foal before April the 1st or breed them on April 1st? If they have to be done I haven't started :? Can I start now?
ST0RM
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by ST0RM »

Showtym wrote:
ST0RM wrote:help
I'm confused, do you have to have the foal before April the 1st or breed them on April 1st? If they have to be done I haven't started :? Can I start now?
If you have already signed up you can breed to my stallion Botros. If not what are you waiting for?
Showtym
Visit My Farm

Post by Showtym »

ST0RM wrote:
Showtym wrote: I'm confused, do you have to have the foal before April the 1st or breed them on April 1st? If they have to be done I haven't started :? Can I start now?
If you have already signed up you can breed to my stallion Botros. If not what are you waiting for?
Ok I have signed up, do we have all day to breed from him?
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri May 03, 2024 4:27 am

It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 4:27 am