h a z e l 3
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Free Artwork For Your Farm!- OPEN

Post by h a z e l 3 »

Pretty Pinto wrote:
_h a z e l 3_ wrote:
Yay I'm so glad you like it!! :D

Just right click on the logo and then click "copy image location." Then you can go to your main farm page, click "Edit my Farm" and then click the picture icon on the edit farm page menu. Then you paste the link, hit your space bar, and click the blue conformation button- and don't forget to save your changes on your edit farm page! Then you should be able to reload your farm and see the logo :)
Aw ok thanks! :)
You're welcome! :)
h a z e l 3
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Free Artwork For Your Farm!- CLOSED

Post by h a z e l 3 »

Katy_Kanes wrote:...
Horselover2323232 wrote:...
equine vet wrote:...
Thank you all so much for your kind understanding :) I really appreciate it!
malella
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by malella »

_h a z e l 3_ wrote:
malella wrote:...
Hello guys :)

I just wanted to thank you all for being patient with me as I've been taking a long time to get your artwork done...
I believe that you four are my last clients on my list so I will be getting to your artwork this week :)

Again, I apologize for taking so long and I thank you for being willing to wait so patiently!

Hazel
Thank you for doing it for us!
night horse
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by night horse »

h a z e l 3 wrote:
Pretty Pinto wrote:
Aw ok thanks! :)
You're welcome! :)
sorry to bother you again, but do you think you could make it say breeding Hanoverians and Morgans instead of TBs and Arabians? I just recently started breeding Hanoverians and Morgans instead of Arabians and TBs...
h a z e l 3
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by h a z e l 3 »

equine vet wrote:
_h a z e l 3_ wrote:

Do you like any of these? :)
ooh I love them! Second one is my favorite though :D
All right, how do you like this? :D

Star_Equestrian
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Star_Equestrian »

are you still closed?
h a z e l 3
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by h a z e l 3 »

Pretty Pinto wrote:...
goldenbay wrote:...
Hey guys, just wanted to give you a quick update. I've been inactive for the past couple of days because on the 23rd I had a family emergency that is just now clearing up. I hope this doesn't sound like I'm making an excuse because I haven't done your artwork yet... I assure you that I will be getting to it tomorrow in the order I got your requests :)

I can't thank you guys enough for being so patient (equine vet, horselover, katy, malella, pretty pinto)!

goldenbay, you are welcome to fill out the form on my first post if you'd like, but I hope you don't mind that there are several others ahead of you in line so it might take a while to get to your artwork!

Thanks again,

Hazel
Horselover2323232
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Horselover2323232 »

h a z e l 3 wrote:
Hey guys, just wanted to give you a quick update. I've been inactive for the past couple of days because on the 23rd I had a family emergency that is just now clearing up. I hope this doesn't sound like I'm making an excuse because I haven't done your artwork yet... I assure you that I will be getting to it tomorrow in the order I got your requests :)

I can't thank you guys enough for being so patient (equine vet, horselover, katy, malella, pretty pinto)!

goldenbay, you are welcome to fill out the form on my first post if you'd like, but I hope you don't mind that there are several others ahead of you in line so it might take a while to get to your artwork!

Thanks again,

Hazel
No worries. I’ve gone through the same thing. Take your time.
Katy_Kanes
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Katy_Kanes »

h a z e l 3 wrote:

Thanks again,

Hazel
Your all good!
Star_Equestrian
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Star_Equestrian »

-Your farm name and brand (if you have one): Arrow Acres, brand: ➸
-Your "catchphrase" if you have one (for example, I have "Home of the dappled mohawk racers" in my logo):
OR
-What you want your farm to be known for: Quality Quarter Horses, I breed Appendix Quarter Horses, Mustangs, Arabians, and TBs as well, but mainly Quarter Horses
-Please link your main farm and your farm log (if you have one) so I can get a feel of what you do on your farm and what I should include in your logo: https://www.horseworldonline.net/farm
-What you breed: mainly Quarter Horses, but also Arabians, Mustangs, TBs, and Appendix Quarter Horses
-What type of fonts you like: any fonts are fine
-Do you want the same font for your farm name, brand, "catchphrase", etc. or do you want different fonts, bold letters, underlined letters, or italics for each thing? different for each, if possible?
-What you want your background to look like (e.g. colored photo, black and white photo, solid color, pattern, etc.): any background, maybe like a sunrise?
-Do you want HW horses included in your logo? yep!
-Please link the HW horses you want (if you want any) in your logo here: *Please only link horses that you own OR bred but are now with a different owner :)
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2396035
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2351735
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1489779
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2356844
-Other creative details you like: nope, take as long as you need :D
h a z e l 3 wrote:.
here ya go, don't feel bad! It's fine take your time :D
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat May 18, 2024 7:55 pm

It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 7:55 pm