United Horse Rescue Club~ Rescue and Adoption information

ST0RM
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: United Horse Rescue Club~ Rescue and Adoption information

Post by ST0RM »

equine vet wrote:
BrooklynMooreRescue wrote: Cool! A lot of rescues aren’t actually bad, they just haven’t had the time put into them, so when you go and get him trained he becomes a really nice horse!
Exactly! They really can have a lot of potential, this guy rocks at obstacle driving :)
How is Mountain Flower? I'm willing to help with the rescue.
equine rescue
Visit My Farm

Post by equine rescue »

mlloftus wrote:
equine vet wrote:
I have this one~ he's a rescue horse but I had him trained :)
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2126064
I would love him!
great! He's up for offers. Offer $1.
equine rescue
Visit My Farm

Post by equine rescue »

ST0RM wrote:
equine vet wrote:
Exactly! They really can have a lot of potential, this guy rocks at obstacle driving :)
How is Mountain Flower? I'm willing to help with the rescue.
she's great! I love her a lot :)
if you'd like to help that would be amazing!
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=22930&p=161849&hilit
night horse
Visit My Farm

Post by night horse »

equine vet wrote:This is the United Horse Rescue Club's official rescue and adoption forum. This is open to all players, who aren't apart of the club
BrooklynMooreRescue wrote:...
BeanTeamEquestrian wrote:...
ST0RM wrote:...
Mlloftus_2 wrote:...
adoption info

if you would like to adopt a horse from one of us, you need to look around at our farms (me, BrooklynMooreRescue, BeanTeamEquestrian, ST0RM, and Mlloftus_2)

you may purchase any horse from us for only $1 (but donations would be greatly appreciated!)

link any horse you would like on this forum

rescue info

if you would like us to adopt an unwanted rescue horse of yours, please link it below and one of us will take it

please do not link more than 5 horses, we do not want to be overwhelmed and understand that we don't have that much space

hello, I really need some of my horses gone, I'm trying to get rid of almost all of them so that I can start my new project on Hanoverians and Morgans.
would you guys be able to take some? (I do have a lot)
Mlloftus_2
Visit My Farm

Post by Mlloftus_2 »

Pretty Pinto wrote:
equine vet wrote:This is the United Horse Rescue Club's official rescue and adoption forum. This is open to all players, who aren't apart of the club

adoption info

if you would like to adopt a horse from one of us, you need to look around at our farms (me, BrooklynMooreRescue, BeanTeamEquestrian, ST0RM, and Mlloftus_2)

you may purchase any horse from us for only $1 (but donations would be greatly appreciated!)

rescue info

if you would like us to adopt an unwanted rescue horse of yours, please link it below and one of us will take it

please do not link more than 5 horses, we do not want to be overwhelmed and understand that we don't have that much space

hello, I really need some of my horses gone, I'm trying to get rid of almost all of them so that I can start my new project on Hanoverians and Morgans.
I can take 3 or 4, I prefer younger horses as I get them trained
night horse
Visit My Farm

Post by night horse »

Mlloftus_2 wrote:
Pretty Pinto wrote:

I can take 3 or 4, I prefer younger horses as I get them trained
Ok thank you
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2374073
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2373370
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2374062
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2371111
equine rescue
Visit My Farm

Post by equine rescue »

Pretty Pinto wrote:

adoption info

rescue info

I can take a few for you as well :)
vcuculi
Visit My Farm

Post by vcuculi »

equine rescue wrote:This is the United Horse Rescue Club's official rescue and adoption forum. This is open to all players, who aren't apart of the club
BrooklynMooreRescue wrote:...
BeanTeamEquestrian wrote:...
ST0RM wrote:...
Mlloftus_2 wrote:...
adoption info

rescue info

hi, I would like to adopt:
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2462259
for 1,000 :D
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sun May 05, 2024 2:52 am

It is currently Sun May 05, 2024 2:52 am