Community Forum

*Official Name Change Thread*

crystalized_horse
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: *Official Name Change Thread*

Post by crystalized_horse »

Tom wrote:People are asking all over the place to have their names changed so I've decided to make an official thread for it.
  1. You must ask with the account you want the name of changed. If you have two accounts, ask twice, once with each account.
  2. Only ask if you are really sure and really need your name changed. I have to change it by hand and if you abuse it I will ignore you. Don't be afraid to ask though. I wouldn't have made this thread if I didn't want to do it. ;)
I am sooo sorry for bothering you but could you maybe........
change my name to: crystalized_horse
crystalized_horse
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by crystalized_horse »

Tom wrote:People are asking all over the place to have their names changed so I've decided to make an official thread for it.
  1. You must ask with the account you want the name of changed. If you have two accounts, ask twice, once with each account.
  2. Only ask if you are really sure and really need your name changed. I have to change it by hand and if you abuse it I will ignore you. Don't be afraid to ask though. I wouldn't have made this thread if I didn't want to do it. ;)
thank you for changing my name Tom!
Twelve_Oaks
Visit My Farm

Post by Twelve_Oaks »

Hi!
I am writing this from my freezing account, Twelve_Oaks. I would love to have my main account name (hoopyhorse) changed for obvious reasons =) Please change hoopyhorse to Pine_Hollow, Thx!
Tom
Admin
Admin
Visit My Farm

Post by Tom »

Twelve_Oaks wrote:Hi!
I am writing this from my freezing account, Twelve_Oaks. I would love to have my main account name (hoopyhorse) changed for obvious reasons =) Please change hoopyhorse to Pine_Hollow, Thx!
Please read the directions. :)
Twelve_Oaks
Visit My Farm

Post by Twelve_Oaks »

Oh, my apologies, My main account will not let me chat on the forum... not sure why
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Twelve_Oaks wrote:Oh, my apologies, My main account will not let me chat on the forum... not sure why
Sounds like it might be COPPA, please see the link to getting it lifted:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=22012
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Frozen Shadows
Visit My Farm

Post by Frozen Shadows »

Tom wrote:...
Could you please just delete the hyphen in the middle of my username so that it looks like Frozen Shadows instead of Frozen-Shadows? I know this is really small but the hyphen annoys me... :lol:
BlueRiverSky
Location: With my family and friends and pets and best friend
Visit My Farm

Post by BlueRiverSky »

Hi Tom could I get my name changed to BlueRiverSky

life isn't always what it seems to be but life is what you make out to be
BeijaFlorUDI
Visit My Farm

Post by BeijaFlorUDI »

Hi Tom, can I please have my username changed to BeijaFlorUDI ? Thank you! :)
Grand Prix Champing
Visit My Farm

Post by Grand Prix Champing »

Tom wrote:...
Can you Change mine to "Grand Prix Champing", thanks!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu May 02, 2024 9:22 am

It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 9:22 am