Community Forum

*Official Name Change Thread*

Jewels Training
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: *Official Name Change Thread*

Post by Jewels Training »

Could you possibly change my name to Jewels Training?
Jasminerune
Visit My Farm

Post by Jasminerune »

Tom wrote:People are asking all over the place to have their names changed so I've decided to make an official thread for it.
  1. You must ask with the account you want the name of changed. If you have two accounts, ask twice, once with each account.
  2. Only ask if you are really sure and really need your name changed. I have to change it by hand and if you abuse it I will ignore you. Don't be afraid to ask though. I wouldn't have made this thread if I didn't want to do it. ;)
Hey, could I please get my name changed to Lillywood ?
Tom
Admin
Admin
Visit My Farm

Post by Tom »

bojackherseman wrote:
Tom wrote:People are asking all over the place to have their names changed so I've decided to make an official thread for it.
  1. You must ask with the account you want the name of changed. If you have two accounts, ask twice, once with each account.
  2. Only ask if you are really sure and really need your name changed. I have to change it by hand and if you abuse it I will ignore you. Don't be afraid to ask though. I wouldn't have made this thread if I didn't want to do it. ;)
I'm sorry that name is taken.
Jasminerune
Visit My Farm

Post by Jasminerune »

Tom wrote:
bojackherseman wrote:
I'm sorry that name is taken.
oh whoops
Could I change it to Jasminerune ?
crystalized_horse
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by crystalized_horse »

Sorry this is not on topic but I need to ask something: my horses photos want show up it only shows their their tails could you help?
askeek
Visit My Farm

Post by askeek »

Hi! Could I get my name changed to askeek please? Thanks!
Blue Meadows
Visit My Farm

Post by Blue Meadows »

Hi, can I please change my username to Blue Meadows? And if that is taken then Bluemeadows

Thanks!
Star Meadows
Visit My Farm

Post by Star Meadows »

Can i change my username to Horze
KingstonDressage
Visit My Farm

Post by KingstonDressage »

i want my named changed to Dancing Bell Dressage
Tom
Admin
Admin
Visit My Farm

Post by Tom »

PlatinumPerformance wrote:
i want my named changed to Dancing Bell Dressage
This name is too long.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu May 02, 2024 12:18 pm

It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 12:18 pm