*Official Name Change Thread*

Tom
Admin
Admin
Visit My Farm

Re: *Official Name Change Thread*

Post by Tom »

cocoa stables wrote:
Tom wrote:People are asking all over the place to have their names changed so I've decided to make an official thread for it.
  1. You must ask with the account you want the name of changed. If you have two accounts, ask twice, once with each account.
  2. Only ask if you are really sure and really need your name changed. I have to change it by hand and if you abuse it I will ignore you. Don't be afraid to ask though. I wouldn't have made this thread if I didn't want to do it. ;)
May i change my name to cocoa stables? (sorry for bothering you :oops: )
Of course you may! It's no bother at all! ;)
Bold Spirit
Visit My Farm

Post by Bold Spirit »

Tom wrote:.
Can I have my name changed to "Bold Spirit" please?
Miss Penny
Visit My Farm

Post by Miss Penny »

Tom wrote:People are asking all over the place to have their names changed so I've decided to make an official thread for it.
  1. You must ask with the account you want the name of changed. If you have two accounts, ask twice, once with each account.
  2. Only ask if you are really sure and really need your name changed. I have to change it by hand and if you abuse it I will ignore you. Don't be afraid to ask though. I wouldn't have made this thread if I didn't want to do it. ;)
Hi can i have this account name changed to Miss Penny
Sunriver Training
Visit My Farm

Post by Sunriver Training »

Could i get this account changes to Heartland_Stables(Training)?
Tom
Admin
Admin
Visit My Farm

Post by Tom »

aperson1107 wrote:
Could i get this account changes to Heartland_Stables(Training)?
That username is too long.
Sunriver Training
Visit My Farm

Post by Sunriver Training »

Tom wrote:
aperson1107 wrote: Could i get this account changes to Heartland_Stables(Training)?
That username is too long.
Ok! How about Heartland_Training ?
Rise Up
Visit My Farm

Post by Rise Up »

Tom wrote:.
Can I change my username to Rise Up
cocoa stables
Visit My Farm

Post by cocoa stables »

Tom wrote:
cocoa stables wrote: May i change my name to cocoa stables? (sorry for bothering you :oops: )
Of course you may! It's no bother at all! ;)
thanks!
Crystalized_horse3
Visit My Farm

Post by Crystalized_horse3 »

could i change my username to Marbleized_horse
crystalized_horse
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by crystalized_horse »

Marbleized_horse wrote:
could i change my username to Marbleized_horse
Ohhh thanks for changing my side accounts username Tom! :D
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sun May 05, 2024 11:53 am

It is currently Sun May 05, 2024 11:53 am