Community Forum

*Official Name Change Thread*

Rosey_Stables3
Visit My Farm

Re: *Official Name Change Thread*

Post by Rosey_Stables3 »

Rosey_Stables wrote:
Tom wrote:People are asking all over the place to have their names changed so I've decided to make an official thread for it.
  1. You must ask with the account you want the name of changed. If you have two accounts, ask twice, once with each account.
  2. Only ask if you are really sure and really need your name changed. I have to change it by hand and if you abuse it I will ignore you. Don't be afraid to ask though. I wouldn't have made this thread if I didn't want to do it. ;)
Hey Tom! Id like to change my name to Charlette if possible. If not then Charlette_ii :mrgreen:
Could you change my Rosey_Stables account's user to Charlette :)
mohawk breeder
Visit My Farm

Post by mohawk breeder »

Secret Whisper wrote:
Tom wrote:
Sorry, I think the user search is broken. Someone already has that name.
ok last time and ill stop bugging, Appaloosa
Can change my name to mohawk_breeder! Thank you :D
mohawk breeder
Visit My Farm

Post by mohawk breeder »

New_Crew1 wrote:
Secret Whisper wrote: ok last time and ill stop bugging, Appaloosa
Can change my name to mohawk_breeder OR Mohawk_thoroughbred! Thank you :D
Can i have mohawk breeder instead of mohawk thoroughbred :D
Softball_Training
Visit My Farm

Post by Softball_Training »

Tom wrote:People are asking all over the place to have their names changed so I've decided to make an official thread for it.
  1. You must ask with the account you want the name of changed. If you have two accounts, ask twice, once with each account.
  2. Only ask if you are really sure and really need your name changed. I have to change it by hand and if you abuse it I will ignore you. Don't be afraid to ask though. I wouldn't have made this thread if I didn't want to do it. ;)
Hi! Could you change my name to Softball_Training
Thank You!

Maybe I will disappoint you in some way, but believe me when I say I'm sorry, I'm trying to be a better person, please understand I'm still growing out of this dark place I've been in.
RynzoRye
Visit My Farm

Post by RynzoRye »

Hello, may you change my name to RynzoRye instead? Thanks.
“Prey on the weakened and you’ll, next, become the victim.”
Ivy Stables
Location: My imagination (Acctualy 1/2 of the year, Yorkshire England, and the other half Maryland, USA
Visit My Farm

Post by Ivy Stables »

Could I please be Ivy Stables again? This is the last time I'm going to ask for it changed
londonporky2
Visit My Farm

Post by londonporky2 »

Hey Tom! May I please have this acc changed to londonporky2?
Crystalized_horse3
Visit My Farm

Post by Crystalized_horse3 »

Could i have my name changed to: Crystalized_horse3 ?
Ivy Stables
Location: My imagination (Acctualy 1/2 of the year, Yorkshire England, and the other half Maryland, USA
Visit My Farm

Post by Ivy Stables »

Thanks! :)
DianaWarriorPrincess
Visit My Farm

Post by DianaWarriorPrincess »

Hi Tom,
Thanks for doing this and I do need a name change for privacy and "rebranding" purposes. Can my new name be "The Queen's Acres", no quotes, or if that's taken, "Queen's Acres"? Thanks again!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri May 03, 2024 1:00 pm

It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 1:00 pm