*Official Name Change Thread*

BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: *Official Name Change Thread*

Post by BlackOak2 »

Rodeolife4ever21 wrote:Tom, could you please change my name to rodeolife4ever
He is unlikely to answer this topic. Name changing is currently unavailable and has been unavailable for awhile. It was causing issues and buggy-ness in some part of the game, so admin had to shut it down. It has been posted a number of times that name changing is currently unavailable. You will have to work with your current name for the time being. None of us know when it may come back, or even IF it will come back.

Hope that helps! :mrgreen:
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Rodeolife4ever21
Visit My Farm

Post by Rodeolife4ever21 »

Okay, that’s fine…I guess, thank you!
my frozen account
Visit My Farm

Post by my frozen account »

Tom wrote:People are asking all over the place to have their names changed so I've decided to make an official thread for it.
  1. You must ask with the account you want the name of changed. If you have two accounts, ask twice, once with each account.
  2. Only ask if you are really sure and really need your name changed. I have to change it by hand and if you abuse it I will ignore you. Don't be afraid to ask though. I wouldn't have made this thread if I didn't want to do it. ;)
Hey Tom! i would like this account (My frozen account) name chanced to Kimberly_pickup if possible please.
Thanks!!
kimberly_debie
Visit My Farm

Post by kimberly_debie »

Tom wrote:People are asking all over the place to have their names changed so I've decided to make an official thread for it.
  1. You must ask with the account you want the name of changed. If you have two accounts, ask twice, once with each account.
  2. Only ask if you are really sure and really need your name changed. I have to change it by hand and if you abuse it I will ignore you. Don't be afraid to ask though. I wouldn't have made this thread if I didn't want to do it. ;)
Hey Tom! i would like this account's: https://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/view/156114 name changed to Kimberly_pickup if possible please.

Thank you!!
Visit My Farm

Post by 1234509876 »

Could I change my name to Horse Haven Rescue & Rehabilitation
HeartlandFreeze
Visit My Farm

Post by HeartlandFreeze »

hi Tom i was wondering if you could change my name to HeartlandFreeze as people are getting confused and thinking im shadowheart2006
Dixie Rose Montana
Visit My Farm

Post by Dixie Rose Montana »

hi Tom i was wondering if i could change my name to RenesmeeDrake
Sunriver Stables
Visit My Farm

Post by Sunriver Stables »

Hi Tom! Do you think you could change my name to Emerald Valley Acres please? Thanks you much, you're awesome! :D
~BHB~ Competition
Visit My Farm

Post by ~BHB~ Competition »

Hello! I have just recently decided to stick with my main being ~besthorsebreeder~, so I was wondering if I could get my name changed to ~besthorsebreeder2~ or if that is too long besthorsebreeder2 tysm for all you do for the community!
Last edited by ~BHB~ Competition on Mon Jan 03, 2022 9:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Side account to ~besthorsebreeder~
Enchanted Equine
Visit My Farm

Post by Enchanted Equine »

Could you please change my name to Haloway Horses? I was using the name Jasper when I was under a different gender identity than I am now so I would really appreciate it! Haloway has always been special to me as it’s a name from one of my favorite book series!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri May 03, 2024 2:19 pm

It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 2:19 pm