Community Forum

*Official Name Change Thread*

Sakurada
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: *Official Name Change Thread*

Post by Sakurada »

Tom wrote:People are asking all over the place to have their names changed so I've decided to make an official thread for it.
  1. You must ask with the account you want the name of changed. If you have two accounts, ask twice, once with each account.
  2. Only ask if you are really sure and really need your name changed. I have to change it by hand and if you abuse it I will ignore you. Don't be afraid to ask though. I wouldn't have made this thread if I didn't want to do it. ;)

Hello! I would love is my name could be changed to Sakurada

I believe it is not in use. Thank you in advance!
Mlloftus
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Mlloftus »

Tom wrote:People are asking all over the place to have their names changed so I've decided to make an official thread for it.
  1. You must ask with the account you want the name of changed. If you have two accounts, ask twice, once with each account.
  2. Only ask if you are really sure and really need your name changed. I have to change it by hand and if you abuse it I will ignore you. Don't be afraid to ask though. I wouldn't have made this thread if I didn't want to do it. ;)
I know this is kind of stupid but can you please make the m uppercase? (Mlloftus instead of mlloftus) Only if you have the time
Horse sense is the thing a horse has which keeps it from betting on people.
~W.C. Fields
Freeze Mackenzie02
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Freeze Mackenzie02 »

hello I know this is kinda dumb but can you put a 'Z' in freeze macknie and make the F upper case so it should look like this Freeze Mackenzie02. thanks!
Fox Mountain II
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Fox Mountain II »

Tom wrote:Name change
Hey Tom, could you change my name to Liberty Farm? Thanks :D
Tom
Admin
Admin
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Tom »

Golden Phoenix Ranch wrote:
Tom wrote:Name change
I'm sorry, that name is taken.
Fox Mountain II
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Fox Mountain II »

Tom wrote:
Golden Phoenix Ranch wrote:
I'm sorry, that name is taken.
Ok, hmmm, what about Liberty Ranch?
AHorseandPonyLover
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by AHorseandPonyLover »

Hello, can i rename my called "AHorseandPonyLover" please?
~♕♞Tℋℰ♘♕

"If you look into the eyes of a Horse, you won't just see a Horse, you will see life, love and determination."

~Proud Breeder Of ALL Horses/Breeds~
Diamond_Horses
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond_Horses »

hello, i was wondering if i could get this accounts name changed to Diamond_Horses

Thanks!
Diamond_Horses
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond_Horses »

khaase05 wrote:
hello, i was wondering if i could get this accounts name changed to Diamond_Horses

Thanks!
Also i am not sure if that name is taken
Diamond_Horses
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Diamond_Horses »

Diamond_Horses wrote:
khaase05 wrote: hello, i was wondering if i could get this accounts name changed to Diamond_Horses

Thanks!
Also i am not sure if that name is taken
if i wanna change the names of my two side accounts to match this, should I just ping you from those accounts?
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Tue May 07, 2024 11:32 pm

It is currently Tue May 07, 2024 11:32 pm