Community Forum

PING

Post your stallions available for stud, or stallions you are looking for.
Forum rules
Make sure to include a descriptive subject so other players know quickly which threads to have a look at.
mouseyzzz
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: PING

Post by mouseyzzz »

Big_Horse_Lover_2002 wrote:I apologise for that but I wasn't trying to be rude so please don't say that, I apologise for the way I made you feel but this is just a game and I don't think you should take it so seriously but I'm sorry.

I forgive you :D and of course you can keep the foal too just please dont offer him for public stud because hes gonna be a beauty! If you realllyy want to you can im not gonna kill you id just prefer for you not to
I try not to take it so seriously but Ive been playing this game for a year now so i put so much time into it like too much.
mouseyzzz
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by mouseyzzz »

STARMUSTANG wrote:
mouseyzzz wrote:I had a thoroughbred stallion named Black Crown for PRIVATE STUD....You three rudely ignored what was on the advertising where I said if you were interested you had to pm me.
Than I saw you three had bred him which is extremely rude to me and makes me not even want to be in this game because none of you guys respect my wishes.
I had PLEASE DO NOT USE PRIVATE STUD on his advertising so no excuses can be made.....
And i did not want him to be bred to the public so if you could rehome the foals born that bred from him I would appreciate it....if you want to talk it out pm me

I apologise for this inconvienience, I admit to breeding my mare with Black Crown. I can either give you the foal or rehome it altogether. The choice is yours. ;)
You can keep him. Lol just next time do that to other peoples private studs not mine :D
mouseyzzz
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by mouseyzzz »

PeacefulOreo wrote:
mouseyzzz wrote:I had a thoroughbred stallion named Black Crown for PRIVATE STUD....You three rudely ignored what was on the advertising where I said if you were interested you had to pm me.
Than I saw you three had bred him which is extremely rude to me and makes me not even want to be in this game because none of you guys respect my wishes.
I had PLEASE DO NOT USE PRIVATE STUD on his advertising so no excuses can be made.....
And i did not want him to be bred to the public so if you could rehome the foals born that bred from him I would appreciate it....if you want to talk it out pm me

Don't forget there are ways to help prevent this from happening! :mrgreen:
I've been trying to figure out how! I dont have the ability to use private stud and its tiring moving them from one barn to another if you have a new way I would die of happiness :D
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by PeacefulOreo »

mouseyzzz wrote:I've been trying to figure out how! I dont have the ability to use private stud and its tiring moving them from one barn to another if you have a new way I would die of happiness :D

Only have the horse up for stud for as long as needed and then either remove the stud ad or put it up for a crazy high price (like $100,000,000 or $4,000,000,000) or transfer the horse to whatever account you need them on
STARMUSTANG
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by STARMUSTANG »

Thank you mouseyzzz :) I will make sure that this foal is healthy and happy on behalf of you as well :D
mouseyzzz
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by mouseyzzz »

PeacefulOreo wrote:
mouseyzzz wrote:I've been trying to figure out how! I dont have the ability to use private stud and its tiring moving them from one barn to another if you have a new way I would die of happiness :D

Only have the horse up for stud for as long as needed and then either remove the stud ad or put it up for a crazy high price (like $100,000,000 or $4,000,000,000) or transfer the horse to whatever account you need them on

Im defintely gonna try that so this doesnt happen again thank you :)
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Mon May 20, 2024 6:52 am

It is currently Mon May 20, 2024 6:52 am