Community Forum

Operation: Let's have a real-life Knabstrupper! Current Stage: BABY IS HERE

Softball_Training
Visit My Farm

Re: Operation: Let's have a real-life Knabstrupper! Current Stage: BABY IS HERE

Post by Softball_Training »

The name certainly does fit her! Love it!

She seems like an angel!...Or she is just a little photogenetic :lol:
Either way, she is a seemingly healthy, beautiful, and sweet foal which I'm sure is more than what you could ask for. Congrats! She's perfect! I swear I love her and I don't even know her! :lol: :D

Maybe I will disappoint you in some way, but believe me when I say I'm sorry, I'm trying to be a better person, please understand I'm still growing out of this dark place I've been in.
Silverine
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Silverine »

She is just super photogenic. :lol: She is a firecracker with a heck of a mare stare. She likes to run from me when I approach but has learned to stand still once I "wrangle" her and that she is not allowed to leave until after I walk away. She is getting better about approaching - especially now that she's seen Mojo come over eagerly when I have food - and willingly sniffs my hand and nudges my fingers, so that's progress. She's also had her foal halter on and doesn't fuss about it and has absolutely no problem with me handling her feet - so long as she's lying down. I don't have enough hands to try and handle her feet while she's standing yet. :lol:
Cypress Creek Elites
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Cypress Creek Elites »

I'm a little late to the party... but... CONGRATS!
I was only seven when Zippy was born so I don't remember it all that well (and thus don't really have a comparison :lol:). I do love foals, and she is one exceptionally adorable girl. <3
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Aha! The heartbeat... I'm still stuck on the 'alien'! :P

She DOES have a gorgeous canter! Very free and swinging. ... Although my experience for watching babies *in real life* is a tad limited, she looks to have the best canter I've seen yet, for foals.
That might not be saying much... or maybe it's just saying all the others were kind of raw! :lol:

Not that she wasn't actually bred for movement (score for a great moving match!) ;) ... but she certainly looks the part. It'll be quite, quite interesting to see if she's inherited the same easy and far reach that Mojo has. I don't recall seeing any videos of Pax moving, but I do remember you saying he has a lot of reach and overall easy flow too.

And as for that name. *kiss lips* I agree with the others, I think it's just perfect. ;)

Congrats on the ... well... the whole 'kit-n-kaboodol'!
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Malakai10
Visit My Farm

Post by Malakai10 »

Oh that name is pretty!!! It's really nice name to say, very pleasant and comfortable (don't know how to describe it but hopefully that makes sense!) All I want to do is kiss her cute little foal nose - she looks so soft and dinky
How tall is she currently?
Silverine
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Silverine »

I am closing this topic.
Mojo's baby is here, and this thread has been going for two years. I think it's time. :)

I know everyone is still interest in watching baby Freya grow up and so I've created a new topic just for that. That topic here.

I look forward to continuing this journey with you all!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri May 03, 2024 1:23 pm

It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 1:23 pm