Community Forum

Wanted: Adoption Centre Horses!

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
FantasyRanch1
Visit My Farm

Re: Wanted: Adoption Centre Horses!

Post by FantasyRanch1 »

do the numbers by the breed mean you need that many or you have that many and you want others i can get some black AC horses if you still need the

pleas note i do not play for long when i do but i will respond asap thanks
Crown Royal Stables
Visit My Farm

Re: WANTED: AC HORSES (Paying Well)

Post by Crown Royal Stables »

BelgianRacehorse wrote:
Crown Royal Stables wrote:

okay, but only because it is a mare :D
I will put the shetland mare up and then the prezualsky
Hello, are these still available? sorry to muck you around! don't worry if they aren't, but if they are, would love to have them! also realized that i have two threads that basically follow the same thing, so can you please reply in this thread if possible, with links to the horses if they are still up! (oh, and alternate pricing if i already offed you a special price?)
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=27608&p=239069#p239069
Crown Royal Stables
Visit My Farm

Aurelia wrote: I have a pure black Belgian ac mare, with one foal, but she’s fully trained, and has black feathers. 7 years. What exactly will you use her for? I really love her, and I don’t want her to be sold around.

Hello, sorry for the delayed response! Right now, she would go into storage. later, she will be used for one of my breeding projects, likely to create one of the following: a) the australian brumby, pony, stock horse OR draught horse or b) as a base for a line of my own 'black' colored horses. I love pure white and pure black horses - and loads of other colors too i guess, but like the idea of having a 'brand image' i guess - so all my horses look the same - one day :) if a horse is used for my breeding program they will be aged out and not sold on to any other players.
let me know if you would like to go ahead! :)
oh, and as you may have already seen, ive managed to duplicate my asking for AC horses thread so, if/when you reply, can you please do it in this thread?
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=27608

thanks!
Crown Royal Stables
Visit My Farm

Re: WANTED: AC HORSES (Paying Well)

BelgianRacehorse wrote:

okay, but only because it is a mare :D
she's up! :D

let me know if you would still like to sell! :D thanks
Crown Royal Stables
Visit My Farm

JaycenUwU wrote:https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2351056 forest horse stallion, grullo
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2336376 forest horse mare, also grullo
Sorry about the grullos, I did have a few more but I sold them or they aged out ):
I may have a few more forest horses on my other account that match your criteria

that is fine! i would prefer grullo to no AC horse at all! :)
let me know if you would still like to put them up! and i would always be interested in more ac horses!
Aurelia
Visit My Farm

Post by Aurelia »

Aurelia wrote: I have a pure black Belgian ac mare, with one foal, but she’s fully trained, and has black feathers. 7 years. What exactly will you use her for? I really love her, and I don’t want her to be sold around.

Hello, sorry for the delayed response! Right now, she would go into storage. later, she will be used for one of my breeding projects, likely to create one of the following: a) the australian brumby, pony, stock horse OR draught horse or b) as a base for a line of my own 'black' colored horses. I love pure white and pure black horses - and loads of other colors too i guess, but like the idea of having a 'brand image' i guess - so all my horses look the same - one day :) if a horse is used for my breeding program they will be aged out and not sold on to any other players.
let me know if you would like to go ahead! :)
oh, and as you may have already seen, ive managed to duplicate my asking for AC horses thread so, if/when you reply, can you please do it in this thread?
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=27608

thanks!
sorry, but I can’t help. Someone won her in a contest
hail40040
Visit My Farm

Post by hail40040 »

https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2744455

This horse is currently pregnant. . . so when she isn't pregnant anymore she will be worth 8k or less if you ask me to sell her for less.
JaycenUwU
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by JaycenUwU »

JaycenUwU wrote:https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2351056 forest horse stallion, grullo
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2336376 forest horse mare, also grullo
Sorry about the grullos, I did have a few more but I sold them or they aged out ):
I may have a few more forest horses on my other account that match your criteria

that is fine! i would prefer grullo to no AC horse at all! :)
let me know if you would still like to put them up! and i would always be interested in more ac horses!
I'll put them up for you (:
Crown Royal Stables
Visit My Farm

hail40040 wrote:https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2744455

This horse is currently pregnant. . . so when she isn't pregnant anymore she will be worth 8k or less if you ask me to sell her for less.
thanks! very much
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri May 03, 2024 11:08 pm

It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 11:08 pm