Sales, etc.

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
Fox Mountain
Visit My Farm

Re: Full Trained Horses For Sale!!!! *Must Look*

Post by Fox Mountain »

Freeze Mackenzie02 wrote:
Golden_Hooves wrote:
She has a lot of potential in champing too, (I just noticed that :lol: ) so I think it would be cool if you tried champing her :D
she just (Ch.) in cross country 12 minutes ago crazy! :D :o :shock: :P
Wow! :o :lol: :D
Freeze Mackenzie02
Visit My Farm

Post by Freeze Mackenzie02 »

Golden_Hooves wrote:
she just (Ch.) in cross country 12 minutes ago crazy! :D :o :shock: :P
I know right but sadly she won't prevail because her win % is to low so i'm waiting to see what else she's good at. :D
Fox Mountain
Visit My Farm

Post by Fox Mountain »

Golden_Hooves wrote:
I know right but sadly she won't prevail because her win % is to low so i'm waiting to see what else she's good at. :D
Yeah :)
Freeze Mackenzie02
Visit My Farm

Golden_Hooves wrote:
heyo so I realized I never answered you back but if you have a trained horse you won't use I'll most likely buy it and yeah I ain't made of money but I will definitaly give you a decent price after all you've helped me out a lot, but anyway realized I'd never gotten back to you so....yeah thanks
Fox Mountain
Visit My Farm

Post by Fox Mountain »

Golden_Hooves wrote:
heyo so I realized I never answered you back but if you have a trained horse you won't use I'll most likely buy it and yeah I ain't made of money but I will definitaly give you a decent price after all you've helped me out a lot, but anyway realized I'd never gotten back to you so....yeah thanks
Cool :) I can lower prices as well
Freeze Mackenzie02
Visit My Farm

Golden_Hooves wrote:
Cool :) I can lower prices as well
okay thanks
Fox Mountain
Visit My Farm

Post by Fox Mountain »

sadiegirl1 wrote:...
Hi, so I have been really busy lately and haven't had the time to train your horse...He is aging a lot and I don't want him to. Please take him back by offering $1. if you need the link here it is. So sorry for the inconvenience!

Best Regards,
Golden Hooves Farm
:D
Fox Mountain
Visit My Farm

Post by Fox Mountain »

H0rsey wrote:...
Hey! he was aging quite a lot, and I haven't gotten a lot of time to train him. I can give you a trained horse in return for the inconvenience. He is up and he is ready. Again, sorry for the inconvenience.
Freeze Mackenzie02
Visit My Farm

Golden_Hooves wrote:
H0rsey wrote:...
Hey! he was aging quite a lot, and I haven't gotten a lot of time to train him. I can give you a trained horse in return for the inconvenience. He is up and he is ready. Again, sorry for the inconvenience.
heyo so I noticed this horse is for sale but I'm not sure if it's just up or something or for someone else... but I couldn't find him on the market so... again if he's belongs to someone else thats fine just wondering

Link: https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2523463
Fox Mountain
Visit My Farm

Post by Fox Mountain »

Golden_Hooves wrote:
heyo so I noticed this horse is for sale but I'm not sure if it's just up or something or for someone else... but I couldn't find him on the market so... again if he's belongs to someone else thats fine just wondering

Link: https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2523463
Oh...sorry...He is for CRUNCHY IS THE BEST... :? I could try to find you a trained horse if you would like!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat May 04, 2024 12:45 pm

It is currently Sat May 04, 2024 12:45 pm