Community Forum

௲HPTC௲ High Performance Thoroughbreds Club

Until registries are in place the Breeding Communities forum will be for players to work together towards creating or improving their favourite breeds.
Forum rules
Each breed may have only one topic. The first post in the topic is to be informative. It should help explain the breed, and breeding goals; advice on how to select mares and stallions; and links to ideal Stallions available for breeding.
Keeping a directory of breeders working on the same goal is also helpful.
All new threads must be approved.
ExRaceHorseChamp
Visit My Farm

Re: ௲HPTC௲ High Performance Thoroughbreds Club

Post by ExRaceHorseChamp »

Thundermare wrote:hi
_Americanaa_ wrote:hi
KBuhrmann57 wrote:not show witch one works
vcuculi wrote:hi
So as you guys all know, this club has been very very very very inactive , so Emlyn & I deiced to talk to AHorseandPonyLover about it & this is what they had to say " Well, you're right. But i was busy in real life and that's why i couldn't be really active that much.Also, CRUNCHY IS THE BEST, the club founder can't talk because of they got COPPA, and that's why the club isn't that active, she was the leader and i was only helping.If any of you wants to be Co-Founder, proof that you can be that active and then you can be, i don't mind." So Emlyn is now the president of the new remade HPTC club I am the vice president, we did change a few things BUT not everything was changed , if you'd like to be in this club still you can go over to the new club page: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=29534&p=243043#p243043 anyways hope to see you guys active again :D :D .

Yours truly : ERHC :D
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu May 02, 2024 4:34 am

It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 4:34 am