Community Forum

『ℛℛ』The Royal Racehorse Club

PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Re: 『ℛℛ』The Royal Racehorse Club

Post by PeacefulOreo »

KYTrainer wrote:Hey guys! So, my favorite boy Delinquent's first foals are hitting the ground :D I Just wanted to share my favorite one with you all:

I was really exited about his leopard coat, as I haven't had a racer with a large amount of LP before, but I'm also hoping he'll get good times like his sire :D

Have y'all had any success that you want to share? I'd love to hear it!
Nice! :D

I've now gotten a good amount of horses running at least one time in the 1:58 minute range. One of my newest colts, Jinx, Prince, an unnamed colt, Omaha, and Rascal.
KYLEIGH396
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by KYLEIGH396 »

PeacefulOreo wrote:
KYTrainer wrote:Hey guys! So, my favorite boy Delinquent's first foals are hitting the ground :D I Just wanted to share my favorite one with you all:

I was really exited about his leopard coat, as I haven't had a racer with a large amount of LP before, but I'm also hoping he'll get good times like his sire :D

Have y'all had any success that you want to share? I'd love to hear it!

I've now gotten a good amount of horses running at least one time in the 1:58 minute range. One of my newest colts, Jinx, Prince, an unnamed colt, Omaha, and Rascal.
Great! What are you going to name the unnamed one (if you name him)?
PeacefulOreo
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by PeacefulOreo »

KYLEIGH396 wrote:
PeacefulOreo wrote:

Great! What are you going to name the unnamed one (if you name him)?
I haven't thought of any yet but I'll most likely name them after other famous racehorses
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Tue May 21, 2024 3:18 am

It is currently Tue May 21, 2024 3:18 am