Community Forum

Entering a competition more than once...?

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
*Corvus*
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Entering a competition more than once...?

Post by *Corvus* »

See, that's the only thing that I don't like about the game. On every other sim that I play showing is my main source of income. Here it's more or less redundant. To be honest I'm not much of a breeding person, and having been involved in animal welfare for most of my life it goes against the grain to delete any of my stock. I may end up playing as a rescue, but with levelling up being my main source of income that's going to be hard. Yes I do all of the money making stuff listed above but it is very hard to accumulate wealth.
Ms. Trouble Maker
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Ms. Trouble Maker »

It's not that hard once you get to know the game more. You don't make a lot of money off level 1 shows...but level 7-10 you can make the big bucks! But by then your horse should be pretty well trained to feel confident you will get in the top 3 at least. Also putting up stud ads is a good one too. Playing as a "rescue" on this game sounds interesting because so many people get rid of horses because they didn't turn out as planned, doesn't mean it'll be a bad one though. I had the top Friesian in the whole game at one point and she had 1,800 show points and at best, an average report. lol You could always rescue, train and re-sell...since people love trained horses because it takes awhile.
Argent
Alpha Tester
Alpha Tester
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Argent »

*Corvus* wrote:and having been involved in animal welfare for most of my life it goes against the grain to delete any of my stock
They're just bits of code an a rendered image... they aren't real.
Nikolaevna
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Nikolaevna »

Argent wrote:
*Corvus* wrote:and having been involved in animal welfare for most of my life it goes against the grain to delete any of my stock
They're just bits of code an a rendered image... they aren't real.

Argent noooo they ARE real *cries*
*Corvus*
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by *Corvus* »

They might not be real, but I have standards, and deleting a horse is the digital equivalent of kicking a puppy. It's just something I don't do. :)
Argent
Alpha Tester
Alpha Tester
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Argent »

Right.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Tue May 07, 2024 10:41 pm

It is currently Tue May 07, 2024 10:41 pm