Community Forum

Hand drawn art| No cost

Emlyn
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Hand drawn art!

Post by Emlyn »

h0rsey wrote:
Emlyn wrote: Absolutely! Would you like it to be done in comic book cells like example 4, or would you like something that is like the other examples?
I'm not sure, I don't really want the lines in between them like the comic books cells but I do like example 5, only if you would be able to do a jumping sorta thing instead of racing and I would prefer if it would be like a headshot of them going over the jumps rather than their whole bodies. Honestly though whatever you think looks good is fine, I trust your judgement :)
Sorry for the delayed reply, I've been busy!
Alright! Would you like the horses to have certain style manes or just as they are?
Alyssa Davis
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Alyssa Davis »

Nell wrote:...
Here, I failed at your avatar :lol:
Emlyn made mine, they'll do awesome at yours too!
"There's some good in this world, Mister Frodo, and it's worth fighting for." - Samwise Gamgee
h0rsey
Visit My Farm
Location: Anywhere the wind blows (doesn't really matter to meeeeee)
Visit My Farm

Post by h0rsey »

Emlyn wrote:
h0rsey wrote:
I'm not sure, I don't really want the lines in between them like the comic books cells but I do like example 5, only if you would be able to do a jumping sorta thing instead of racing and I would prefer if it would be like a headshot of them going over the jumps rather than their whole bodies. Honestly though whatever you think looks good is fine, I trust your judgement :)
Sorry for the delayed reply, I've been busy!
Alright! Would you like the horses to have certain style manes or just as they are?
Braided or short manes would be great, thank you! :D
Emlyn
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Emlyn »

h0rsey wrote:Done!
Hey, h0rsey! So sorry for the wait, it is done!
If you need any changes to be made, feel free to let me know and I will change as you wish!!
h0rsey
Visit My Farm
Location: Anywhere the wind blows (doesn't really matter to meeeeee)
Visit My Farm

Post by h0rsey »

Emlyn wrote:
h0rsey wrote:Done!
Hey, h0rsey! So sorry for the wait, it is done!
If you need any changes to be made, feel free to let me know and I will change as you wish!!
No worries, it looks awesome!! I love it, thank you so much :D :D
Emlyn
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Hand drawn art| No cost

Post by Emlyn »

Bump ^-^
islandhill
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by islandhill »

Emlyn wrote:ping
What would you like for your background? I kinda want to make it like a sunset sorta beachy vibe in order to match my farm name ("Island Hill" lol). I like bright colors but I also like dark hues (idk what that means exactly, but its a fun word to use and I think it means like shadows...right?).
Would you like text? Island Hill Farm
What horse(s) would you like? I'm not picky, but I would love to have like some TB's of different colors (bay, grey, and black primarily)
(If it is a HWO horse please link)
What kind of mane style? shortish mane, but kinda flowy...not like mohawks lol.
What kind of tack? No tack
Would you like your horse doing an event? What event? N/A
Anything else: I have a very vague image of what I want (as usual), but I kinda imagine there to be like a paddock of horsies in front of a beach with like pretty sunsets and oceans (oceans? I meant ocean lol...idk if I got the pacific and atlantic chilling in the background here) in the background. Idk if I am making sense or making this sound like a complicated project. Overall, I am really not picky and would love to see what you can do!
Emlyn
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Emlyn »

islandhill wrote:
Emlyn wrote:ping
What would you like for your background? I kinda want to make it like a sunset sorta beachy vibe in order to match my farm name ("Island Hill" lol). I like bright colors but I also like dark hues (idk what that means exactly, but its a fun word to use and I think it means like shadows...right?).
What horse(s) would you like? I'm not picky, but I would love to have like some TB's of different colors (bay, grey, and black primarily)
Anything else: I have a very vague image of what I want (as usual), but I kinda imagine there to be like a paddock of horsies in front of a beach with like pretty sunsets and oceans (oceans? I meant ocean lol...idk if I got the pacific and atlantic chilling in the background here) in the background. Idk if I am making sense or making this sound like a complicated project. Overall, I am really not picky and would love to see what you can do!
Would you like the island tropical (assuming tropical because of beachy vibe) or more like Greenland?

(The stuff strikes is the stuff you do not want, so don't worry :lol: )
islandhill
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by islandhill »

Emlyn wrote:
islandhill wrote: What would you like for your background? I kinda want to make it like a sunset sorta beachy vibe in order to match my farm name ("Island Hill" lol). I like bright colors but I also like dark hues (idk what that means exactly, but its a fun word to use and I think it means like shadows...right?).
Would you like the island tropical (assuming tropical because of beachy vibe) or more like Greenland?

Ummm, I kinda like the tropical vibe...but I want it to be like lowkey...so not like mangoes and pineapples flying all over the place (if you know what I mean), but like a couple palm trees mixed with some other vibes.
Emlyn
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Emlyn »

islandhill wrote:
Emlyn wrote: Would you like the island tropical (assuming tropical because of beachy vibe) or more like Greenland?

Ummm, I kinda like the tropical vibe...but I want it to be like lowkey...so not like mangoes and pineapples flying all over the place (if you know what I mean), but like a couple palm trees mixed with some other vibes.
:lol: :lol: no fruit ninja, got it
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri May 17, 2024 6:21 am

It is currently Fri May 17, 2024 6:21 am