Community Forum

Heads Up

Kamichi Stables
Visit My Farm

Heads Up

Post by Kamichi Stables »

So I am supposed to be leaving tomorrow to go camping with my dad for a few days. Just a heads up for anyone who might care. I should leave tomorrow, so long as the weather is good. I am not sure what time or the exact number of days, but it will be in a place that gets absolutely no WiFi or phone service.
I will be making sure everything is set for a few days, so if I have a horse of yours, or am doing something for you (I know this doesn't pertain to most people) it will be back to you on time.

Kamichi

If anyone wants a laugh, this is the second time I am posting this. For some reason my brain decided this should go in Horses for Sale. :lol:
What are you actually supposed to put here?
-Kam
CRUNCHY IS THE BEST
Visit My Farm

Re: Heads Up

Post by CRUNCHY IS THE BEST »

Kamichi Stables wrote:So I am supposed to be leaving tomorrow to go camping with my dad for a few days. Just a heads up for anyone who might care. I should leave tomorrow, so long as the weather is good. I am not sure what time or the exact number of days, but it will be in a place that gets absolutely no WiFi or phone service.
I will be making sure everything is set for a few days, so if I have a horse of yours, or am doing something for you (I know this doesn't pertain to most people) it will be back to you on time.

Kamichi

If anyone wants a laugh, this is the second time I am posting this. For some reason my brain decided this should go in Horses for Sale. :lol:
Have fun!
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Enjoy your time away and in the sun!
We'll see you when you get back. :mrgreen:
Don't forget to check it out!
Quick Start Guide For Newbies
Link to additional information.
BlackOak2's Quick-Links
Emlyn
Visit My Farm

Post by Emlyn »

Kamichi Stables wrote:So I am supposed to be leaving tomorrow to go camping with my dad for a few days. Just a heads up for anyone who might care. I should leave tomorrow, so long as the weather is good. I am not sure what time or the exact number of days, but it will be in a place that gets absolutely no WiFi or phone service.

Kamichi

Have Fun and good luck!!! :D
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:37 am

It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:37 am