Community Forum

Ping

Veterinarian
Visit My Farm

Re: Ping

Post by Veterinarian »

PeacefulOreo wrote:
Jockey's Holding wrote:
I think this is getting a little too heated.
Agreed, I'll let Tom and larissar handle the issue from here.
Same
CRUNCHY IS THE BEST
Visit My Farm

Post by CRUNCHY IS THE BEST »

Jockey's Holding wrote:
Tom wrote: ...
larissar wrote: ...

I think this is getting a little too heated.
Agreed! :lol:
sydneywatson09
Visit My Farm

Post by sydneywatson09 »

omg just stop
sydneywatson09
Visit My Farm

Post by sydneywatson09 »

NOW
Freeze Mackenzie02
Visit My Farm

Post by Freeze Mackenzie02 »

PeacefulOreo wrote:
CRUNCHY IS THE BEST wrote: Lesson learned (for the second time) I just don't get why people do this? I have never done this! Tempted once but never bought! :lol:
As Baranduin Brewster had said, they might've not seen the "do not buy" if they didn't find the horse through the market. Another thing is they might've been annoyed by the "do not buy" in the sale ad if they did see it. Again, to stop this from happening again, please remember to use the private sales option when transferring horses to a side account or to another player so that you have control over who the horse goes to
yes but how else would they see it and yes that was kinda crazy about $! but when crunchy put one of his up It Said CLEARLY Do Not But like a million times and guess what I didn't buy it common sense people but also I use offers cause I'm a scaredy cat but another put it in owners comments the person will still buy they don't care to them it's just a video game (sometime don't mean to sound like a * but WTFrack really if you buy it that's fine we can always ask for it back but re-homing it afterward really!? anyway ignore my tantrum but thats jacked up man
Freeze Mackenzie02
Visit My Farm

sydneywatson09 wrote:
CRUNCHY IS THE BEST wrote: Yeah...I was sleepy and forgot she was up for sale so I figured it would happen last night but I just couldn't get myself to get up to save my horse. I thought people were better then that... :(

If you didnt want someone to buy her than you should of put it as offers only use your brain After i bought her i have after right to re home her if i want to And yes i know what transfer meant,Even though i am a ¨newbe¨ ( i am not but) next time try using yuor brain
it's kinda of jerkish to say "If you didnt want someone to buy her than you should of put it as offers only use your brain" you sound like a bit of a brat no offense also this"I am sorry if i upset anybody i really did not mean too but next time think" or "REALLY THOUGH" "good" also "omg just stop" "NOW" "So are you on my side or her side" then this is the last but very very rude! "Well ok then dont get in other peoples biz" if you on't want people to be in your business then you need to get your crap together and figure out how to Not sound like a Brat and be nice for goodness sakes now I have said my peace about many things and I won't be on again
Last edited by Freeze Mackenzie02 on Thu Jul 16, 2020 1:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Freeze Mackenzie02
Visit My Farm

PeacefulOreo wrote:
Veterinarian wrote:...
sydneywatson09 wrote:...
CRUNCHY IS THE BEST wrote:...

I agree with all of what Veterinarian said.

sydneywatson09, please make sure that you're kind and respectful to everyone, even if the player annoys you. Even if you're not to blame, you still need to be kind and respectful.

CRUNCHY IS THE BEST, as both Veterinarian and I have said, you could've prevented this whole thing from happening by just using the private sale option only and double checking that you're accepting the right offer. Anyone has the right to buy any horse that they find off of the market, especially one with a buyout price, and they are the owner of it which means that they are allowed to do whatever they wish with the horse. And as said before, not everyone knows English. Veterinarian's first language isn't English, it's Greek. I think there's several players who know Russian and/or German. You are basically calling them out for what you think is wrong when they have the right to buy the horse because it was put on the market for a buyout price.
yes but we should be able to trust some people to have common or clear sense and or just not re-home the horse (exasperated) and we get it it could have been handled better just stop calling people out and leave it alone... (annoyed, exasperated) please
Freeze Mackenzie02
Visit My Farm

CRUNCHY IS THE BEST wrote:
PeacefulOreo wrote:

I agree with all of what Veterinarian said.

sydneywatson09, please make sure that you're kind and respectful to everyone, even if the player annoys you. Even if you're not to blame, you still need to be kind and respectful.

CRUNCHY IS THE BEST, as both Veterinarian and I have said, you could've prevented this whole thing from happening by just using the private sale option only and double checking that you're accepting the right offer. Anyone has the right to buy any horse that they find off of the market, especially one with a buyout price, and they are the owner of it which means that they are allowed to do whatever they wish with the horse. And as said before, not everyone knows English. Veterinarian's first language isn't English, it's Greek. I think there's several players who know Russian and/or German. You are basically calling them out for what you think is wrong when they have the right to buy the horse because it was put on the market for a buyout price.

I know that and I completely admitted it in my original post. The point of it wasn't to call her out it was to get my horse back. But during writing the post I realized that :( . I personally do not agree with the buyout price though. (Only my opinion).But I think that if in the future someone states on the ad DO NOT BUY, then they should not buy it. Now if they don't see it then that's fine. Then the player who wants their horse back will kindly and respectfully ask for them back and they will be given the horse back. Or people should just read what is says on the sale ad. But that is my opinion and mine only. :lol:
I might still transfer horses over for $1 (Just the not so important ones,that sounds mean doesn't it :lol: ). But I will certainly NOT transfer any of my best horses for anything less of a private sale.
I agree with you crunchy
Freeze Mackenzie02
Visit My Farm

Veterinarian wrote:
PeacefulOreo wrote:
So you're saying that you think that no one should have the right to buy any horse with a buyout price?
PeacefulOreo, that question explains everything I said in the post above :lol:

Cruncy I still don't think you understand what I ment.
So before I explain plainly what I mean, I in no way intend to be rude or disrespectful!

You can't falsely and publicly accuse a player for something that was not their fault. You can politely ask the player to not rehome a horse of your if they buy it but that's it. No "what you did was wrong" or "you shouldn't of done that" or what is else known as false accusations.

Why did you publish the post if you knew that your horse had been rehomed? :?:

Imagine if you saw a 1 dollar stallion that I had put up.

In the title of the sale add you saw this:
"Μην αγοράσεις το άλογο "

The horse is perfect for your project so you decide to buy him but after buying the horse you realized that you did not need him so you rehome him.

I later on ping you and tell you that I felt really disrespected at the fact that you bought this horse because in his title I wrote in Greek "Do not buy the horse".
Is it ok for me to blame you for buying my horse? Is it ok for me to ruin a part of your reputation? Was it your fault or mine?

I can't demand players to learn this Greek phrase and I cannot demand players to look at the title before buying a horse with a buyout price. What I can do is put the horse up for offers. The "offers only" option was implemented in the game for a reason

I also have no right to accuse you, actually to publicly accuse you of buying my horse
I don't think y'all realize this but it sounds lie your trying to pound crunchy into the dirt your explaining and we got that we really do buty'all keep saying the same thing and trying to explain your making it seem as if crunchy just like was caught IDK robbing or something lets calm down think and just leave it okay?
Freeze Mackenzie02
Visit My Farm

sydneywatson09 wrote:
sydneywatson09 wrote:

So are you on my side or her side
hello there is no side it's a miss understanding so please stop escalating it by picking sides :x
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sun May 05, 2024 4:57 am

It is currently Sun May 05, 2024 4:57 am