Community Forum

Morganna's farm (farm logs)

Create a topic to track the progress of your breeding program, help support other breeders with their breeding goals.
Morganna
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Grinders

Post by Morganna »

While I am working on these to projects, I am also working on training grinders. I am training under 4 years and champing by 5 years. Then sometimes I keep them and other times I sell them. Depends on how I feel.
Morganna
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Strength horse

Post by Morganna »

Well, I think I am retiring Prickly Flash. She cannot seem to get a higher strength horse at all. She is a 62.9 strength but will not have a horse with a higher strength no matter who I breed her with.
Morganna
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Morganna's farm making 10,000 foal

Post by Morganna »

I have just birthed a colt with GP of 11,627. The stallions are slowly going down.

I have not had a filly who has gotten any lower than the GP of 11,014. Still working on that.
Morganna
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Morganna »

I am breeding Seaweed with Robust Sheen and hopefully will get a higher strength GP baby.
Morganna
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: making 10,000 foal

Post by Morganna »

Well, I had like seven colts and the lowest is 11,590 which I am going to use when he gets old enough.

I still have not gotten a filly lower than the lowest I have at 11,014. Still trying though.
Morganna
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: making 10,000 foal

Post by Morganna »

Seems I have gotten a bit lower. Lowest mare / filly is still 11,014 but I have a colt who is aging at the moment to become breeding age and he is 11,231. It has taken me a while to get that low.
Morganna
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Morganna »

Well, they don't seem to want to be higher. I have a couple that are a tiny bit higher. I might try training a mare or a stallion and see if that works...not sure if it will or not.
Morganna
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Grinders

Post by Morganna »

Still working on these. Found another training guide and trying to see if this helps me train faster / younger.
Morganna
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Morganna's farm (farm logs)

Post by Morganna »

Can't believe I have about 170 horses. I keep running out of room. I had to sell a few of my retired (not using anymore - not too old) horses to make room for the breeding. I am working on getting the ability to have more horses but 7 days is a very long time...
Morganna
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Grinders

Post by Morganna »

Sure enough, I am now down to do it in 3 years....and very fast. I am selling them to my side account so I can go and sell them without them growing old. Totally working for me.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu May 02, 2024 10:57 am

It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 10:57 am