Training

shadowheart2006
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Training

Post by shadowheart2006 »

madam.and.hannah2 wrote:
shadowheart2006 wrote:
I can train him for you if they can't ;)
Hi, would it be possible if I could become a client when you have a slot again? Have a lovely day. Thank you for your consideration
Sure, I'm a little backed up at the moment, but once I have an open spot I will be glad to take a horse for training :D
The price of a memory is the memory of the sorrow it brings.
If dreams are like movies, then memories are films about ghosts.

It's better to burn out, than to fade away.
madam.and.hannah2
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by madam.and.hannah2 »

shadowheart2006 wrote:
madam.and.hannah2 wrote:
Hi, would it be possible if I could become a client when you have a slot again? Have a lovely day. Thank you for your consideration
Sure, I'm a little backed up at the moment, but once I have an open spot I will be glad to take a horse for training :D
Thank you very much! When you get the time again(no rush at all) could you please give me your pricing, how long it would take in real life and how many years passes in HWO for you to fully train them. Thanks in advance! Have a lovely weekend and I'm looking forward to hear from you!
vcuculi
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by vcuculi »

shadowheart2006 wrote:
madam.and.hannah2 wrote:
ok! :D you can offer when you have a spot free :)
-vcuculi
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Tue May 07, 2024 9:37 am

It is currently Tue May 07, 2024 9:37 am