Community Forum

Looking for the classiest boarding facility we have

crunchy
Posts: 85
Joined: December 6th, 2019, 4:18 pm
Visit My Farm

Looking for the classiest boarding facility we have

Postby crunchy » August 2nd, 2020, 12:46 pm

Boarding

I am looking for the nicest facility I can find.


Requirements

~ Must not age please!
~ Must make sure he has enough food at all times
~ Know I will be checking in 24/7
~ You must be trustworthy "Lemon" is my favourite



Form to fill out

~ What is your price (Per week IRL)
~ Do you always feed your horses enough? (Moderate at least)
~ Am I being like crazy intense I feel so intense right now! :lol:

Thanks so much for reading! That's it! Please fill out the form if Lemon can stay at your place!!! :)

(Here is Lemon)
Lemon!

User avatar
AHorseandPonyLover
Premium
Premium
Posts: 1192
Joined: May 13th, 2020, 2:39 pm
Location: A Place With Horses.
Visit My Farm

Re: Looking for the classiest boarding facility we have

Postby AHorseandPonyLover » August 2nd, 2020, 3:48 pm

crunchy wrote:

I can! I will buy a Stable/Paddock for Boarding your horses. But is it OK if i get your horse when 5 hours later? (when my Horse Ownership done) If it's OK then,

~ What is your price (Per week IRL) $1000 Per week.
~ Do you always feed your horses enough? (Moderate at least) Yes, but even if i feed them enough food they will never gain/loose weight because i don't taking turns.
Last edited by AHorseandPonyLover on August 2nd, 2020, 4:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~♕♞Tℋℰ♘♕

"If you look into the eyes of a horse, you won't just see a horse, you will see life, love and determination."


~Proud Breeder Of ALL Horses/Breeds~


Image

User avatar
Leopard HorseTrain
Premium
Premium
Posts: 188
Joined: April 1st, 2020, 1:50 pm
Location: With my 5 horses
Visit My Farm

Re: Looking for the classiest boarding facility we have

Postby Leopard HorseTrain » August 2nd, 2020, 4:22 pm

crunchy wrote:......

What is your price (Per week IRL): 1 week= 2,000

~ Do you always feed your horses enough? (Moderate at least): yes I compete all my horses So they have to be fit and not aged.

~ Am I being like crazy intense I feel so intense right now! :lol:: No lol you just want to find a great boarder.

crunchy
Posts: 85
Joined: December 6th, 2019, 4:18 pm
Visit My Farm

Re: Looking for the classiest boarding facility we have

Postby crunchy » August 2nd, 2020, 5:36 pm

AHorseandPonyLover wrote:
crunchy wrote:

I can! I will buy a Stable/Paddock for Boarding your horses. But is it OK if i get your horse when 5 hours later? (when my Horse Ownership done) If it's OK then,

~ What is your price (Per week IRL) $1000 Per week.
~ Do you always feed your horses enough? (Moderate at least) Yes, but even if i feed them enough food they will never gain/loose weight because i don't taking turns.

Perfect! :) exactly what I'm looking for!
I would prefer him in a paddock. But up to you! I am sending him in for champing now so once he is done I will send him to your place! :)
Thanks so much! :D

crunchy
Posts: 85
Joined: December 6th, 2019, 4:18 pm
Visit My Farm

Re: Looking for the classiest boarding facility we have

Postby crunchy » August 2nd, 2020, 5:37 pm

Leopard HorseTrain wrote:
crunchy wrote:......

What is your price (Per week IRL): 1 week= 2,000

~ Do you always feed your horses enough? (Moderate at least): yes I compete all my horses So they have to be fit and not aged.

~ Am I being like crazy intense I feel so intense right now! :lol:: No lol you just want to find a great boarder.

You are also what I am looking for! :D
I have found someone but I will put you on my farm page for the future! :)

User avatar
AHorseandPonyLover
Premium
Premium
Posts: 1192
Joined: May 13th, 2020, 2:39 pm
Location: A Place With Horses.
Visit My Farm

Re: Looking for the classiest boarding facility we have

Postby AHorseandPonyLover » August 2nd, 2020, 5:37 pm

crunchy wrote:
AHorseandPonyLover wrote:
crunchy wrote:

I can! I will buy a Stable/Paddock for Boarding your horses. But is it OK if i get your horse when 5 hours later? (when my Horse Ownership done) If it's OK then,

~ What is your price (Per week IRL) $1000 Per week.
~ Do you always feed your horses enough? (Moderate at least) Yes, but even if i feed them enough food they will never gain/loose weight because i don't taking turns.

Perfect! :) exactly what I'm looking for!
I would prefer him in a paddock. But up to you! I am sending him in for champing now so once he is done I will send him to your place! :)
Thanks so much! :D

OK, no problem, i will buy Paddock then! If you have any other horses need Boarding let me know!
~♕♞Tℋℰ♘♕

"If you look into the eyes of a horse, you won't just see a horse, you will see life, love and determination."


~Proud Breeder Of ALL Horses/Breeds~


Image

Leopard Horse
Posts: 1588
Joined: April 1st, 2018, 9:15 pm
Location: USA
Visit My Farm

Re: Looking for the classiest boarding facility we have

Postby Leopard Horse » August 2nd, 2020, 5:38 pm

crunchy wrote:
Leopard HorseTrain wrote:
crunchy wrote:......

What is your price (Per week IRL): 1 week= 2,000

~ Do you always feed your horses enough? (Moderate at least): yes I compete all my horses So they have to be fit and not aged.

~ Am I being like crazy intense I feel so intense right now! :lol:: No lol you just want to find a great boarder.

You are also what I am looking for! :D
I have found someone but I will put you on my farm page for the future! :)


Ok!;)

crunchy
Posts: 85
Joined: December 6th, 2019, 4:18 pm
Visit My Farm

Re: Looking for the classiest boarding facility we have

Postby crunchy » August 2nd, 2020, 5:43 pm

AHorseandPonyLover wrote:
crunchy wrote:
AHorseandPonyLover wrote: I can! I will buy a Stable/Paddock for Boarding your horses. But is it OK if i get your horse when 5 hours later? (when my Horse Ownership done) If it's OK then,

~ What is your price (Per week IRL) $1000 Per week.
~ Do you always feed your horses enough? (Moderate at least) Yes, but even if i feed them enough food they will never gain/loose weight because i don't taking turns.

Perfect! :) exactly what I'm looking for!
I would prefer him in a paddock. But up to you! I am sending him in for champing now so once he is done I will send him to your place! :)
Thanks so much! :D

OK, no problem, i will buy Paddock then! If you have any other horses need Boarding let me know!

I will! :)


Return to “General Chit Chat”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Dakotamccurley7 and 1 guest

Become a Patron!