Community Forum

Reviving a Breed. Dutch Harness horSes. There’s none on HWO.

Until registries are in place the Breeding Communities forum will be for players to work together towards creating or improving their favourite breeds.
Forum rules
Each breed may have only one topic. The first post in the topic is to be informative. It should help explain the breed, and breeding goals; advice on how to select mares and stallions; and links to ideal Stallions available for breeding.
Keeping a directory of breeders working on the same goal is also helpful.
All new threads must be approved.
HoneyHorseCreations
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Reviving a Breed. Dutch Harness horSes. There’s none on HWO.

Post by HoneyHorseCreations »

Chips wrote:
casey968665 wrote: Haha yeah I can relate, I had bought a $60k Belgian on accident. I don’t even remember buying her lol
hey. I got my hands on some horses we needed for breeding. I have a murgese, Andalusian and Oldenburg
Just tell me what to do! :)
Aurelia
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Aurelia »

casey968665 wrote:
Chips wrote: hey. I got my hands on some horses we needed for breeding. I have a murgese, Andalusian and Oldenburg
Just tell me what to do! :)
your Andalusian mare needs to be bred to a Holstein, and then the foal is all you need.
Red Cheetah 2
Visit My Farm
Location: Louisiana, USA...on the back of my horse or unintentionally bothering my cats :-)
Visit My Farm

Post by Red Cheetah 2 »

Chips wrote:So. We need to make a line of them. I need a partner. I want someone dedicated, and with room for horses. We need to make two breeds of horse, and then breed those two to create a Dutch harness horse. Then we sell them, for high prices of course. They’re rare. And not a single one is on HWO.
Could I help?
Aurelia
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Aurelia »

Red Cheetah 2 wrote:
Chips wrote:So. We need to make a line of them. I need a partner. I want someone dedicated, and with room for horses. We need to make two breeds of horse, and then breed those two to create a Dutch harness horse. Then we sell them, for high prices of course. They’re rare. And not a single one is on HWO.
Could I help?
of course! But if we breed them, please only sell mares. I want them to stay rare, so we keep stallions and have select studs. But that way they’re rare, we make money, and people have access to them.
Red Cheetah 2
Visit My Farm
Location: Louisiana, USA...on the back of my horse or unintentionally bothering my cats :-)
Visit My Farm

Post by Red Cheetah 2 »

Chips wrote:
Red Cheetah 2 wrote: Could I help?
of course! But if we breed them, please only sell mares. I want them to stay rare, so we keep stallions and have select studs. But that way they’re rare, we make money, and people have access to them.
Sounds good to me
Aurelia
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Reviving a Breed Kaldrubys

Post by Aurelia »

Red Cheetah 2 wrote:
Chips wrote: of course! But if we breed them, please only sell mares. I want them to stay rare, so we keep stallions and have select studs. But that way they’re rare, we make money, and people have access to them.
Sounds good to me
yeah. We have all the horses needed to breed this breed, but once I have some kladrubys I’ll give you a breeding pair and we can sell the filly’s.
Red Cheetah 2
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Red Cheetah 2 »

Chips wrote:
Red Cheetah 2 wrote: Sounds good to me
yeah. We have all the horses needed to breed this breed, but once I have some kladrubys I’ll give you a breeding pair and we can sell the filly’s.
Okay
Aurelia
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Aurelia »

Red Cheetah 2 wrote:
Chips wrote: yeah. We have all the horses needed to breed this breed, but once I have some kladrubys I’ll give you a breeding pair and we can sell the filly’s.
Okay
yep. But if you’d like, I Casey123 is breeding Dutch harness horses as well, if you’d like to see if they want help
AHorseandPonyLover
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by AHorseandPonyLover »

Chips wrote:
casey968665 wrote:
Hello,

I would like to help with this project too.
Here's my %100 Dutch Harness Mare to breed %100 Dutch Harness,
%100 Dutch Harness
~♕♞𝒯ℋℰ♘♕

"If you look into the eyes of a Horse, you won't just see a Horse, you will see life, love and determination."

~Proud Breeder Of ALL Horses/Breeds~
Aurelia
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Aurelia »

AHorseandPonyLover wrote:
Chips wrote:
casey968665 wrote:
Hello,

I would like to help with this project too.
Here's my %100 Dutch Harness Mare to breed %100 Dutch Harness,
%100 Dutch Harness
hello! Ask casey968665 about that. I’m not sure if we have one ready yet.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri May 24, 2024 7:19 pm

It is currently Fri May 24, 2024 7:19 pm