Community Forum

Draw off!!!

Want to hold your own contest? Post the details here!
Grand Prix
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Draw off!!!

Post by Grand Prix »

lemoncypress wrote:
Chevelle wrote: Wow! What program do you use?
sketch io i also use ibis paint to get the color
Cool!
Stormchase Stables
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Stormchase Stables »

I'm pretty insecure about my "art" but I love seeing other people's creations so I'll post this.
Image Don't know why this one rotated. And the quality was ruined..
It's just a little hobby kind of thing I do - I'm not great at it because I don't have any time to dedicate to it.
And if you see these on my Instagram.. Please don't say anything because my classmates will absolutely burn me alive if they find out I play a horse game! (No offence to any of the players or the creators of this game - it's wonderful, and it's my favorite game. But the people at my school are pretty narrow minded. "Horse girl. Lol haha funny.")
Naytix
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Naytix »

Stormchase Stables wrote:I'm pretty insecure about my "art" but I love seeing other people's creations so I'll post this.
It's just a little hobby kind of thing I do - I'm not great at it because I don't have any time to dedicate to it.
And if you see these on my Instagram.. Please don't say anything because my classmates will absolutely burn me alive if they find out I play a horse game! (No offence to any of the players or the creators of this game - it's wonderful, and it's my favorite game. But the people at my school are pretty narrow minded. "Horse girl. Lol haha funny.")
Yes!! I get called that a lot for something I do in my spare time. Jokes on them though, I'm not a girl anymore :mrgreen: Either way, as artists we tend to judge ourselves more than anyone else so I totally understand the struggle!
Some random edgy chinese guy
Stormchase Stables
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Stormchase Stables »

ZeroDigital wrote: Yes!! I get called that a lot for something I do in my spare time. Jokes on them though, I'm not a girl anymore :mrgreen: Either way, as artists we tend to judge ourselves more than anyone else so I totally understand the struggle!
Right? What's it to other people that I play a horse game? If they play shooting or assassin games doesn't mean they do it in real life..
Naytix
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Naytix »

Stormchase Stables wrote:
ZeroDigital wrote: Yes!! I get called that a lot for something I do in my spare time. Jokes on them though, I'm not a girl anymore :mrgreen: Either way, as artists we tend to judge ourselves more than anyone else so I totally understand the struggle!
Right? What's it to other people that I play a horse game? If they play shooting or assassin games doesn't mean they do it in real life..
There's also the "GIRLS CAN'T PLAY GAMES" issue. At this point I don't even bother, hard to change someone else's mind without being called a simp lol.
Some random edgy chinese guy
RoyalCrownAcres
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by RoyalCrownAcres »

ZeroDigital wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote:I'm pretty insecure about my "art" but I love seeing other people's creations so I'll post this.
Yes!! I get called that a lot for something I do in my spare time. Jokes on them though, I'm not a girl anymore :mrgreen: Either way, as artists we tend to judge ourselves more than anyone else so I totally understand the struggle!
I really like theses. Especially the last one it's amazing!
BlueRiverSky
Visit My Farm
Location: With my family and friends and pets and best friend
Visit My Farm

Post by BlueRiverSky »

Second place

life isn't always what it seems to be but life is what you make out to be
BlueRiverSky
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by BlueRiverSky »

lemoncypress wrote:Image

First place

BlueRiverSky
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by BlueRiverSky »

RoyalCrownAcres wrote:Image
Here is one I did a while ago for a family friend in pastel. I’ll have a colored pencil one soon I will enter too if I get it done on time!
BlueRiverSky wrote:drawing contest
Third place

lemoncypress
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by lemoncypress »

BlueRiverSky wrote:
lemoncypress wrote:Image

First place
thank you i would like to give the money to someone eles tho i am in no need of money
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Wed May 22, 2024 8:33 am

It is currently Wed May 22, 2024 8:33 am