Community Forum

Does anyone need foals birthed or horses trained?

Secret Whisper
Visit My Farm

Re: Does anyone need foals birthed or horses trained?

Post by Secret Whisper »

aperson11071229 wrote:
CosmicRoyalty wrote: hello, I was just wondering, How long does it take you to train horses from newborn? Because I am willing to pay up to 200k if you can have my hirse trained by 3-4 years of age :)
I think i found your horse's twin lol XD:
The Twin: https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2701126
Your Horse: https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2745724
omg, i love it
Cutiequeen4
Visit My Farm

Post by Cutiequeen4 »

aperson11071229 wrote:I soon will be buying a new barn for other people's horses that i will be training/birthing

I will take pictures every in-game year that the horse ages

If you do not have the stallion i will be breeding your mare(s) with simply find a horse that is up for stud or tell me if one of my personal horses will be okay to breed with the mare. if you decide to you want me to use one of my personal horses that will add an extra $500 to the birthed foal cost. If you choose to use a stallion at stud how ever much the stud fee is, that will add to breeding cost. Example: say you have a mare you want me to breed and you found a stud and the stud fee is $1,000 that will add $1,000 to the born foal cost, so the total would be $26,000.

Breeding will take about 1-2 real life days, if it is longer i will discount the foal price to $20,000

I can train but it will take a while because i am new to it, and i might have to raise my prices to take courses to train faster

Birthing foals price - $25,000 per foal (this is a little more on the spendy side because in need money to pay for the food and some stud fees).

No breeding cost (unless you want to use a stud of the stallions at stud page for breeding).

Training - $15,000 per horse

I know there have been a lot of issues with people sealing other people's horses and i promise to not be one of those people, you may trust me. I am just doing this for the money, for you and to have fun birthing and training!!

Please, please, please give me feed back if we work together, i am trying to improve and i want whet is best for you and your horses!!

Reply to this forum and i will give you more details and answer your questions

THANK YOU!!!
I have a horse that is pregnant and I trust you to deliver her baby. If you'd like maybe If I approve(first I have to look at the baby) you could keep the baby. :)
Sunriver Stables
Visit My Farm

Post by Sunriver Stables »

perfect!! yes send me a link and i will take a look!
Sunriver's Freeze
Visit My Farm

Post by Sunriver's Freeze »

sorry i didnt realize that i had posted it twice
Sunriver Stables
Visit My Farm

Cutiequeen4 wrote:
aperson11071229 wrote:I soon will be buying a new barn for other people's horses that i will be training/birthing

I will take pictures every in-game year that the horse ages

If you do not have the stallion i will be breeding your mare(s) with simply find a horse that is up for stud or tell me if one of my personal horses will be okay to breed with the mare. if you decide to you want me to use one of my personal horses that will add an extra $500 to the birthed foal cost. If you choose to use a stallion at stud how ever much the stud fee is, that will add to breeding cost. Example: say you have a mare you want me to breed and you found a stud and the stud fee is $1,000 that will add $1,000 to the born foal cost, so the total would be $26,000.

Breeding will take about 1-2 real life days, if it is longer i will discount the foal price to $20,000

I can train but it will take a while because i am new to it, and i might have to raise my prices to take courses to train faster

Birthing foals price - $25,000 per foal (this is a little more on the spendy side because in need money to pay for the food and some stud fees).

No breeding cost (unless you want to use a stud of the stallions at stud page for breeding).

Training - $15,000 per horse

I know there have been a lot of issues with people sealing other people's horses and i promise to not be one of those people, you may trust me. I am just doing this for the money, for you and to have fun birthing and training!!

Please, please, please give me feed back if we work together, i am trying to improve and i want whet is best for you and your horses!!

Reply to this forum and i will give you more details and answer your questions

THANK YOU!!!
I have a horse that is pregnant and I trust you to deliver her baby. If you'd like maybe If I approve(first I have to look at the baby) you could keep the baby. :)
Perfect put her up for offers only and i will offer $1 and get right on that :)
Cutiequeen4
Visit My Farm

Post by Cutiequeen4 »

aperson11071229 wrote:
Cutiequeen4 wrote: I have a horse that is pregnant and I trust you to deliver her baby. If you'd like maybe If I approve(first I have to look at the baby) you could keep the baby. :)
Perfect put her up for offers only and i will offer $1 and get right on that :)
Ok. Her name is Hurricane.
Sunriver Stables
Visit My Farm

Cutiequeen4 wrote:
aperson11071229 wrote: Perfect put her up for offers only and i will offer $1 and get right on that :)
i offered:)
Sunriver Stables
Visit My Farm

The Mare is popped!! i will put them up and offer 25k :)
Sunriver Stables
Visit My Farm

Cutiequeen4 wrote:
aperson11071229 wrote: Perfect put her up for offers only and i will offer $1 and get right on that :)
Just letting you know i put them both up for offers, the foal is 25k and the mare is $1 :) :)
Sunriver Stables
Visit My Farm

Cutiequeen4 wrote:
hey i put them both up here are the links i dont want to keep you waiting :) :D :
Momma: https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2676423
Baby: https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2754397
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sun May 05, 2024 11:56 am

It is currently Sun May 05, 2024 11:56 am