Community Forum

Briar Rose Equestrian Center Facility *CLOSED FOR THE SEASON*

_Andromeda_
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Briar Rose Equestrian Center Facility

Post by _Andromeda_ »

thats fine. will i only have to pay 20k for his training now?
Aurelia
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Aurelia »

[center]yes[/center][quote="sadiegirl1"]thats fine. will i only have to pay 20k for his training now?[/quote]
And your mare and foal are ready to go home. Gorgeous little guy. Pick up your foal, then I’ll put the mare up. The foal is in our client barn. Mom will be moved into the barn after he’s picked up (she’s in the pasture)
_Andromeda_
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by _Andromeda_ »

Aurelia wrote:
yes
sadiegirl1 wrote:thats fine. will i only have to pay 20k for his training now?
And your mare and foal are ready to go home. Gorgeous little guy. Pick up your foal, then I’ll put the mare up. The foal is in our client barn. Mom will be moved into the barn after he’s picked up (she’s in the pasture)

im very sorry but im asking for my horse back for a few reasons. he has made almost no progress at your farm. he was put into a HUNTER competition! when training you arent not supposed to put them into comps unless asked by the owner, and if a horse isnt fully trained comping them will wreck the horse. my colt is also for racing only not jumping. i will not be giving you the full 20k as he isnt done and was put in a comp. i will give you 5k for the little you have done.
Aurelia
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Aurelia »

sadiegirl1 wrote:
Aurelia wrote:
yes

im very sorry but im asking for my horse back for a few reasons. he has made almost no progress at your farm. he was put into a HUNTER competition! when training you arent not supposed to put them into comps unless asked by the owner, and if a horse isnt fully trained comping them will wreck the horse. my colt is also for racing only not jumping. i will not be giving you the full 20k as he isnt done and was put in a comp. i will give you 5k for the little you have done.
he was put in a comp? I don’t know how that happened. I’m sorry. I’ll pay you what he earned. Right now he’s with a trainer. I started his stamina then sent him off. I’ll notify the trainer immediately and he’s free. Just offer a dollar and Put up a horse. (I’ll buy a horse then sell it back to pay for the comp) I’m so sorry this happened.
_Andromeda_
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by _Andromeda_ »

Aurelia wrote:
sadiegirl1 wrote:

he was put in a comp? I don’t know how that happened. I’m sorry. I’ll pay you what he earned. Right now he’s with a trainer. I started his stamina then sent him off. I’ll notify the trainer immediately and he’s free. Just offer a dollar and Put up a horse. (I’ll buy a horse then sell it back to pay for the comp) I’m so sorry this happened.
thank you. the horse you buy from me just rehome.
Aurelia
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Aurelia »

sadiegirl1 wrote:
Aurelia wrote: he was put in a comp? I don’t know how that happened. I’m sorry. I’ll pay you what he earned. Right now he’s with a trainer. I started his stamina then sent him off. I’ll notify the trainer immediately and he’s free. Just offer a dollar and Put up a horse. (I’ll buy a horse then sell it back to pay for the comp) I’m so sorry this happened.
ok. I’m terribly sorry. I’ll put this on our accident record. (I keep record so clients know and I know what to look out for) I think I did this on accident. I have a foal almost identical and I probably entered yours instead of mine. If you need I can supply a new horse as well. You can choose any horses from my farm and/or your own and I’ll breed them for you. I have race champs.
_Andromeda_
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by _Andromeda_ »

Aurelia wrote:
sadiegirl1 wrote:
ok. I’m terribly sorry. I’ll put this on our accident record. (I keep record so clients know and I know what to look out for) I think I did this on accident. I have a foal almost identical and I probably entered yours instead of mine. If you need I can supply a new horse as well. You can choose any horses from my farm and/or your own and I’ll breed them for you. I have race champs.
no its ok i only need my colt back. my friend is more upset then me :lol:
Aurelia
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Aurelia »

sadiegirl1 wrote:
Aurelia wrote: ok. I’m terribly sorry. I’ll put this on our accident record. (I keep record so clients know and I know what to look out for) I think I did this on accident. I have a foal almost identical and I probably entered yours instead of mine. If you need I can supply a new horse as well. You can choose any horses from my farm and/or your own and I’ll breed them for you. I have race champs.
he’s up in my clients barn.
Aurelia
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Aurelia »

sadiegirl1 wrote:
Aurelia wrote: ok. I’m terribly sorry. I’ll put this on our accident record. (I keep record so clients know and I know what to look out for) I think I did this on accident. I have a foal almost identical and I probably entered yours instead of mine. If you need I can supply a new horse as well. You can choose any horses from my farm and/or your own and I’ll breed them for you. I have race champs.
it’s fine. It’ll make me feel less guilty. Lol. I have a grand champ thoroughbred. I’ll let you use him for stud free if you want
_Andromeda_
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by _Andromeda_ »

Aurelia wrote:
sadiegirl1 wrote:
it’s fine. It’ll make me feel less guilty. Lol. I have a grand champ thoroughbred. I’ll let you use him for stud free if you want
whats his name and what barn youve got me curious lol
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat May 18, 2024 12:18 am

It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 12:18 am