Community Forum

Inaccurate...not in use anymore

_Americanaa_
Visit My Farm

Re: ♕D.S.S♕ Training OPEN

Post by _Americanaa_ »

Collector's_Holding wrote:
_Americanaa_ wrote:
I am doing all 3 at once, so they will probably be done tomorrow or the next day :D ( I am also low on turns *I only have 12 opposed to 24* ) Just a heads up!
That’s fine thanks :)
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2782637 is done :D 150k was the set price. The others will be done soon :mrgreen:
Dark Magic Rodeo Stables
"Breeding valid Thoroughbreds since 2019"

"I'm Way Too Young To Be This Stressed"
Sawd10
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Sawd10 »

_Americanaa_ wrote:
Sawd10 wrote: I believe it's been more than 5 days. How're my horses coming along?
Sorry, I've been really overwhelmed with some real life events. I am finishing h0rsey's and Collector's, which should be done today. Yours should be done by Monday, as I don't get on at all on Sundays.
Sounds good, thank you. :)
Collector's_Holding
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Collector's_Holding »

_Americanaa_ wrote:
That’s fine thanks :)
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2782637 is done :D 150k was the set price. The others will be done soon :mrgreen:
Offerd :)
_Americanaa_
Visit My Farm

Post by _Americanaa_ »

_Americanaa_ wrote:
Offerd :)
Working on the rest right now :D
Dark Magic Rodeo Stables

_Andromeda_
Visit My Farm

Post by _Andromeda_ »

_Americanaa_ wrote:...
1. Your username _Andromeda_
2. Horse(s) Link(s) https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2896473
3. Desired weight and temperament im not entirely sure whats good for log pull
4. How much IRL time do I have? id prefer less then 3 days(once you actually get to training him)
5. Can you afford the pricing? for this one yes
6. What is the minim % I need to train each stat too? i like 98-100%(i know it takes a lot to get 100 so like 99 is fine)
7. Do you need me to confo the horse? i believe he already has his confo in the comments

1. Your username- _Andromeda_
2. All other account(s) ~FoxCS(2)~ ~FoxCS(3)~ these will be the same as my main soon.
3. Why should you be a private client? im willing to help you out with anything you need in return for training for me. i train for a few other players and never have time to train my own foals. ive been told im easy to work with and can be a lot of fun to talk to. if you do pick me as a private client i wont like abuse it or anything. im bad at giving reasons why so i hope that was what your looking for :lol:

___________________________________________________________________________________
_Americanaa_
Visit My Farm

Post by _Americanaa_ »

_Andromeda_ wrote:
_Americanaa_ wrote:...
4. How much IRL time do I have? id prefer less then 3 days(once you actually get to training him)
6. What is the minim % I need to train each stat too? i like 98-100%(i know it takes a lot to get 100 so like 99 is fine)
7. Do you need me to confo the horse? i believe he already has his confo in the comments

2. All other account(s) ~FoxCS(2)~ ~FoxCS(3)~ these will be the same as my main soon.
3. Why should you be a private client? im willing to help you out with anything you need in return for training for me. i train for a few other players and never have time to train my own foals. ive been told im easy to work with and can be a lot of fun to talk to. if you do pick me as a private client i wont like abuse it or anything. im bad at giving reasons why so i hope that was what your looking for :lol:

___________________________________________________________________________________
If I train him to 100% in most stats, it will age him a bit more, but I can do it if you want :D He won't age past 3.5 HWO Years if I train him to 100% in most stats. I train to 99.5% in each stat and that takes me 2.6 ish HWO years, if that gives you any time frames? Just lmk if you want me to train him to 100% :D
Dark Magic Rodeo Stables

_Andromeda_
Visit My Farm

Post by _Andromeda_ »

_Americanaa_ wrote:
_Andromeda_ wrote:

If I train him to 100% in most stats, it will age him a bit more, but I can do it if you want :D He won't age past 3.5 HWO Years if I train him to 100% in most stats. I train to 99.5% in each stat and that takes me 2.6 ish HWO years, if that gives you any time frames? Just lmk if you want me to train him to 100% :D

honestly never had a horse at 100% so yeah id love that :lol:
could you bored him for me? i dont want to age him any more
_Americanaa_
Visit My Farm

Post by _Americanaa_ »

_Andromeda_ wrote:
_Americanaa_ wrote:

honestly never had a horse at 100% so yeah id love that :lol:
could you bored him for me? i dont want to age him any more
Yuh, lmk when hes up
Dark Magic Rodeo Stables

_Andromeda_
Visit My Farm

Post by _Andromeda_ »

_Americanaa_ wrote:
_Andromeda_ wrote: