Community Forum

2 Really rare breeds i need help please read. INCLUDING FRENCH TROTTERS DON'T MISS OUT ON THEM. TAKENERS ADDED

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
FantasyRanch2
Visit My Farm

Re: 2 Really rare breeds i need help please read

Post by FantasyRanch2 »

Heartland_Stables wrote:
KTsplashripple2 wrote:
First is for sale for the best offer i can get and the second one i will sell two of bree a foal fo you
Ok i will offer 40k on the first one, and could you breed me a filly from the 2nd one? Thanks :D
I will put the first up now and what stud that is less then 2,000
Softball12345!
Visit My Farm

Post by Softball12345! »

KTsplashripple2 wrote:
Softball1234(3) wrote:...
Ivy Stables wrote:...
Dakotamccurley7 wrote:...
Heartland_Stables wrote:...
Hello everyone i added a pasture to my first post all them you can say the name and what your offer would be. The pregnant ones you can offer on the foals but not the mare i will be keeping 2-3 mares of fillys but i want to sell some of them .

Thanks
KTsplashripple1-2-3
Hi! Could I possibly have this one: https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2792433
I would pay 80k
FantasyRanch2
Visit My Farm

Post by FantasyRanch2 »

Softball1234(3) wrote:
KTsplashripple2 wrote:

Hello everyone i added a pasture to my first post all them you can say the name and what your offer would be. The pregnant ones you can offer on the foals but not the mare i will be keeping 2-3 mares of fillys but i want to sell some of them .

Thanks
KTsplashripple1-2-3
Hi! Could I possibly have this one: https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2792433
I would pay 80k
I have to breed her 1 time for Heartland_Stalbbles then she is all yours
Softball12345!
Visit My Farm

Post by Softball12345! »

KTsplashripple2 wrote:
Softball1234(3) wrote:
I would pay 80k
I have to breed her 1 time for Heartland_Stalbbles then she is all yours
Okay Perfect! :D
FantasyRanch2
Visit My Farm

Post by FantasyRanch2 »

Softball1234(3) wrote:
KTsplashripple2 wrote:

Hello everyone i added a pasture to my first post all them you can say the name and what your offer would be. The pregnant ones you can offer on the foals but not the mare i will be keeping 2-3 mares of f

Hey new pasture to add and more foals born more fillys. Link the ones you want and your offer some are already spoken for and should have a noat that says that . Have fun looking

https://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/148820
FantasyRanch2
Visit My Farm

Post by FantasyRanch2 »

KTsplashripple2 wrote:
Softball1234(3) wrote:
Hello everyone i added a pasture to my first post all them you can say the name and what your offer would be. The pregnant ones you can offer on the foals but not the mare i will be keeping 2-3 mares of f

Hey new pasture to add and more foals born more fillys. Link the ones you want and your offer some are already spoken for and should have a noat that says that . Have fun looking

https://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/148820
And a new one
https://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/151920
FantasyRanch2
Visit My Farm

Post by FantasyRanch2 »

ooboob27567 wrote:...
Hi i bought one of your horsea and it said you want to do French trotters i am selling them on this form if you are interested. For more information look at my first post on thes. Form

KTsplashripple
ooboob27567
Visit My Farm

Post by ooboob27567 »

yes! I have a French Trotter colt, but I've been searching for a filly or a mare. i haven't been able to find one in my price range. I'll take a look, thank you for telling me :)
FantasyRanch2
Visit My Farm

Post by FantasyRanch2 »

KTsplashripple2 wrote:
Softball1234(3) wrote:...
Ivy Stables wrote:...
Dakotamccurley7 wrote:...
Heartland_Stables wrote:...

Thanks
KTsplashripple1-2-3

Hello everyone i have more horses breed fillys colts mares stallions please go look at the links i added to the first post. Also people waiting for their foals they are in the pastures to. And softball1234(3) Ena is ready for pick up when you are ready.
Softball12345!
Visit My Farm

Post by Softball12345! »

KTsplashripple2 wrote:
KTsplashripple2 wrote:

Thanks
KTsplashripple1-2-3

Hello everyone i have more horses breed fillys colts mares stallions please go look at the links i added to the first post. Also people waiting for their foals they are in the pastures to. And softball1234(3) Ena is ready for pick up when you are ready.
Okay thank you is she for sale? I said 80k correct? I will offer on my other account! :D
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri May 03, 2024 6:15 pm

It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 6:15 pm