Community Forum

Yorkshire Coach Horse

Until registries are in place the Breeding Communities forum will be for players to work together towards creating or improving their favourite breeds.
Forum rules
Each breed may have only one topic. The first post in the topic is to be informative. It should help explain the breed, and breeding goals; advice on how to select mares and stallions; and links to ideal Stallions available for breeding.
Keeping a directory of breeders working on the same goal is also helpful.
All new threads must be approved.
vallers
Visit My Farm

Re: Yorkshire Coach Horse

Post by vallers »

StarLite wrote:
vallers wrote:.
Hi Vallers,
It doesn't look like you breed Yorkshire Coach horses, so I am interested in know why you are interested in buying him? I've had a few of my horses that I've spent time training getting re-homed, so I am only selling ones without foals to approved homes.
Let me know,
Starlite
I like breeding the less populated breeds. I would use it to breed more not to buy it to re-home.
vallers
Visit My Farm

Post by vallers »

StarLite wrote:I ended up with a Yorkshire Coach colt while I was trying starting a new line of Norfolk Trotters. This is a breed that I am not currently working with, but since he was cute I couldn't bring myself to re-home him. Since I feel like he could really help with the development of the breed, I would like to offer him for an $1 to an established breeder. My definition of an established breeder is somebody who already has a herd of Yorkshire Coach horses and will actively use him to produce more. Let me know if you are interested, if nobody is interested I will keep him as a show horse.
StarLite's Flaming Moon
5* Yorkshire Coach Horse
GP = 59,036
Gold Balance!
Gold Intelligence!
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1553422

I would be willing to pay a million for it.
StarLite
Visit My Farm

Post by StarLite »

vallers wrote:
StarLite wrote: Hi Vallers,
It doesn't look like you breed Yorkshire Coach horses, so I am interested in know why you are interested in buying him? I've had a few of my horses that I've spent time training getting re-homed, so I am only selling ones without foals to approved homes.
Let me know,
Starlite
I like breeding the less populated breeds. I would use it to breed more not to buy it to re-home.
Sounds good, I will put him up for sale for you! Please offer what you want (I don't need a million, I really just wanted to find someone that will make use of him).
matchbottle
Visit My Farm

Post by matchbottle »

Hello! I'm not sure if this breeding community is still going, but I've managed to breed a few YCH stallions in my attempts to get a YCH mare. I have plenty of CB horses in a freeze account, so I can keep going in trying to expand this breed?

This is the youngest that I'm training now:

These are the two that I've already trained and currently have in my freeze account:

All have gold stats, are 5* YCH, and have over 60,000 GP (save for one, who has 59,026.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri May 03, 2024 10:05 pm

It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 10:05 pm