Community Forum

Rare breeds breeder's association

Until registries are in place the Breeding Communities forum will be for players to work together towards creating or improving their favourite breeds.
Forum rules
Each breed may have only one topic. The first post in the topic is to be informative. It should help explain the breed, and breeding goals; advice on how to select mares and stallions; and links to ideal Stallions available for breeding.
Keeping a directory of breeders working on the same goal is also helpful.
All new threads must be approved.
Softball12345!
Visit My Farm

Re: Rare breeds breeder's association

Post by Softball12345! »

Ivy Stables wrote:
Softball1234(3) wrote:
Okay, I will start working on that! :D
Apparently, your not skilled enough to own another horse, could you try taking some courses?
Oh, really. Yeah, I think I have one finished already that I just haven't completed. I will work on that! ;)
Softball12345!
Visit My Farm

Post by Softball12345! »

Softball1234(3) wrote:
Ivy Stables wrote: Apparently, your not skilled enough to own another horse, could you try taking some courses?
Oh, really. Yeah, I think I have one finished already that I just haven't completed. I will work on that! ;)
Well, Heartland just bought 6 horses off of me! :lol:
Ivy Stables
Location: My imagination (Acctualy 1/2 of the year, Yorkshire England, and the other half Maryland, USA
Visit My Farm

Post by Ivy Stables »

Softball1234(3) wrote:
Softball1234(3) wrote:
Ok! She's your's now, I just realized I posted this in the wrong topic :lol: meh :lol: :lol:
Ivy Stables
Location: My imagination (Acctualy 1/2 of the year, Yorkshire England, and the other half Maryland, USA
Visit My Farm

Post by Ivy Stables »

Heartland_Stables wrote:
Ivy Stables wrote: You’re in! The start-up fund (From Dragonlover1175) is 3 mil, do you want to take that and put it o the account?
So I am on my phone right now, it’s really hard to play on this :lol: So when I get home in about 3 or 4 hours I will take it :D
Ok, first off, are you ready for the 3 mil? and secondly, do you want to be Breeder II, because I have the perfect breed for you :)
Sunriver Stables
Visit My Farm

Post by Sunriver Stables »

Ivy Stables wrote:
Heartland_Stables wrote: So I am on my phone right now, it’s really hard to play on this :lol: So when I get home in about 3 or 4 hours I will take it :D
Ok, first off, are you ready for the 3 mil? and secondly, do you want to be Breeder II, because I have the perfect breed for you :)
Yes! Let me switch accounts really quick :D
Thank You!
"A dog may be a man's bestfriend, but the horse wrote history" ~ Unknown

Ivy Stables
Visit My Farm

Post by Ivy Stables »

Heartland_Stables wrote:
Ivy Stables wrote: Ok, first off, are you ready for the 3 mil? and secondly, do you want to be Breeder II, because I have the perfect breed for you :)
Yes! Let me switch accounts really quick :D
Ok, I'll be waiting on the market for a horse to offer on :) The money is on ISH so that's the account that will offer :)
Sunriver Elite
Visit My Farm

Post by Sunriver Elite »

Ivy Stables wrote:
Heartland_Stables wrote: So I am on my phone right now, it’s really hard to play on this :lol: So when I get home in about 3 or 4 hours I will take it :D
Ok, offer here :D https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2846075
Softball12345!
Visit My Farm

Post by Softball12345! »

Ivy Stables wrote:
Softball1234(3) wrote:
Ok! She's your's now, I just realized I posted this in the wrong topic :lol: meh :lol: :lol:
Yeah, I was kinda wondering what you were talking about :lol: , but I was okay, maybe I offered on one of her horses or something.
Ivy Stables
Visit My Farm

Post by Ivy Stables »

Heartland1107 wrote:
Ivy Stables wrote: Ok, first off, are you ready for the 3 mil? and secondly, do you want to be Breeder II, because I have the perfect breed for you :)
Ok, offer here :D https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2846075
do you want her back?
Sunriver Stables
Visit My Farm

Post by Sunriver Stables »

Ivy Stables wrote:
Heartland1107 wrote: Ok, offer here :D https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2846075
do you want her back?
No thanks you can just rehome her or sell her off :D
Thank You!
"A dog may be a man's bestfriend, but the horse wrote history" ~ Unknown

Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:54 pm

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:54 pm