Community Forum

Free Speed Popping and Aging! (Will be done in 1 minute!)

Softball12345!
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Free Speed Popping and Aging! (Will be done in 1 minute!)

Post by Softball12345! »

Horsestarlover02 wrote:
Softball12345! wrote:Hi Everyone! I am bored so I thought I would offer this to the public! I have unlimited turns so I can speed pop or/and age your horse! :D

Horse Link/Links:
https://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/153262
https://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/157568
Anything Else: speed pop as the foals are born could you sell them back to me?

:D
Yep, I will offer on my account Softball123!
I am still working on getting more skilled on that account, so that I can take more. But for now, I can only take 3 of your mares at a time. Also, what you mean by this is to not age the foals, right? Sell them back to you right away?
Horsestarlover02
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Horsestarlover02 »

Softball12345! wrote:
Horsestarlover02 wrote:
I am still working on getting more skilled on that account, so that I can take more. But for now, I can only take 3 of your mares at a time. Also, what you mean by this is to not age the foals, right? Sell them back to you right away?
Yes pls I'll put them up now
Softball12345!
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Softball12345! »

Horsestarlover02 wrote:
Softball12345! wrote:
Yes pls I'll put them up now
Okay,!
HannahIsCoolAndNB
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by HannahIsCoolAndNB »

Softball12345! wrote:Hi Everyone! I am bored so I thought I would offer this to the public! I have unlimited turns so I can speed pop or/and age your horse! :D

Horse Link/Links:
Anything Else:

This is unrelated but are you Softball1234?? I couldn't figure out how to ping :?
Softball12345!
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Softball12345! »

HannahIsCoolAndNB wrote:

Horse Link/Links:
Anything Else:

This is unrelated but are you Softball1234?? I couldn't figure out how to ping :?
Yeah, I am. Is this about my private stud? or not because I saw you used him, and it would be nice if you would ask next time.
HannahIsCoolAndNB
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Softball12345! wrote:
HannahIsCoolAndNB wrote: This is unrelated but are you Softball1234?? I couldn't figure out how to ping :?
Yeah, I am. Is this about my private stud? or not because I saw you used him, and it would be nice if you would ask next time.
It is. I'm really sorry I used him, I didn't see the caption. Do you want to have the foal, or should I rehome him?? It won't happen again.
Softball12345!
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Softball12345! »

HannahIsCoolAndNB wrote:
Softball12345! wrote:
It is. I'm really sorry I used him, I didn't see the caption. Do you want to have the foal, or should I rehome him?? It won't happen again.
Its fine. I am to nice to do that :lol: . I honestly didn't ping you because I figured that it is a mistake, but some people just don't care. Anyways, I saw that you were asking how to ping, so I figured that you honestly didn't know how to. Just next time be more careful! I am not upset or anything. I just want to save his energy because he is frozen and I don't want to keep aging him, so thats why he is private.
HannahIsCoolAndNB
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Softball12345! wrote:
HannahIsCoolAndNB wrote: It is. I'm really sorry I used him, I didn't see the caption. Do you want to have the foal, or should I rehome him?? It won't happen again.
Its fine. I am to nice to do that :lol: . I honestly didn't ping you because I figured that it is a mistake, but some people just don't care. Anyways, I saw that you were asking how to ping, so I figured that you honestly didn't know how to. Just next time be more careful! I am not upset or anything. I just want to save his energy because he is frozen and I don't want to keep aging him, so thats why he is private.
Thank you so much, I'll be more careful next time!! I was so scared when I realized he was a priv stud and I didn't even know how to ping you to say I was sorry :? I'm kinda new so I don't really know all the rules to this game yet :lol:
Softball12345!
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Softball12345! »

HannahIsCoolAndNB wrote:
Softball12345! wrote:
Thank you so much, I'll be more careful next time!! I was so scared when I realized he was a priv stud and I didn't even know how to ping you to say I was sorry :? I'm kinda new so I don't really know all the rules to this game yet :lol:
If you ever need any help or anything (money, horses, etc.) just let me know :D ! I will always be glad to lend a helping hand! Don't be afraid to ask! :D
HannahIsCoolAndNB
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Softball12345! wrote:
HannahIsCoolAndNB wrote: Thank you so much, I'll be more careful next time!! I was so scared when I realized he was a priv stud and I didn't even know how to ping you to say I was sorry :? I'm kinda new so I don't really know all the rules to this game yet :lol:
If you ever need any help or anything (money, horses, etc.) just let me know :D ! I will always be glad to lend a helping hand! Don't be afraid to ask! :D
I'll keep that in mind, thanks again for everything!! :D
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Wed May 08, 2024 2:02 am

It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 2:02 am