Community Forum

The Competitive Breeders Association

Until registries are in place the Breeding Communities forum will be for players to work together towards creating or improving their favourite breeds.
Forum rules
Each breed may have only one topic. The first post in the topic is to be informative. It should help explain the breed, and breeding goals; advice on how to select mares and stallions; and links to ideal Stallions available for breeding.
Keeping a directory of breeders working on the same goal is also helpful.
All new threads must be approved.
Secret Whisper
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: The Competitive Breeders Association

Post by Secret Whisper »

h0rsey wrote:
Secret Whisper wrote:Official Member Application
Username:Secret Whisper and SecretHolding
Link of a horse bred by you that is fully trained and has some sort of champion title: i have a few but here they are https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3437452 https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2835044 and he is currently in champing https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3465340
Why you want to join: i would like to be involved with other players here and who share the same goals as me, this encourages me as well as others to do the best of their ability. Also, i had just recently gotten into Belgian breeding after my spell with Thoroughbreds and breeding and champing them are very nice and seemingly easier to do :lol:
Welcome to the club! :D
Thank you! Can't wait to see where this takes me :D
“I used to think the worst thing in life was to end up all alone. It’s not. The worst thing in life is to end up with people that make you feel all alone.”
-Robin Williams
Enchanted Equine
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Enchanted Equine »

Official Member Application
Username: TrapandJup
Link of a horse bred by you that is fully trained and has some sort of champion title: https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3463268
Why you want to join: I think this is a super cool and awesome club!
h0rsey
Visit My Farm
Location: Anywhere the wind blows (doesn't really matter to meeeeee)
Visit My Farm

Post by h0rsey »

TrapandJup wrote:Official Member Application
Link of a horse bred by you that is fully trained and has some sort of champion title: https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3463268
Your membership status has been updated :D
Enchanted Equine
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Enchanted Equine »

h0rsey wrote:
TrapandJup wrote:Official Member Application
Thank you!
RSÆ Holding Account
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by RSÆ Holding Account »

Full Member Application
Username: Malakai10
Links of 15 horses you have registered: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15
KYTrainer
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by KYTrainer »

Official Member Application

Username: KYTrainer

Link of a horse bred by you that is fully trained and has some sort of champion title: https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3361787 - part of current project
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2443926 - Most consistent racer from my old racing project

Why you want to join:
I see this club is still active after a year, so you must be doing something right.
h0rsey
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by h0rsey »

Malakai10 wrote:
KYTrainer wrote:
Welcome to the club! :D
h0rsey
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by h0rsey »

Weekly Updates

Welcome to the CBA weekly updates :D

Latest Club News

Our club mascot is almost here! Mare A and Stallion A have both been born and the mascot will hopefully be here within a week! We know that he or she will for sure be a grade, most likely black based, most likely gold intelligence, most likely green/gold tempo, 50/50 chance of leopard, 50/50 chance of tiger eye, possibly gold/green stam, possibly green balance, and about 17-19 hands! After the mascot is born, we will have a naming contest! :D

Question of the Week

What is your Harry Potter house?

Reply below (you don’t have to ping me) with your answer!

Pesonally, I’ve gotten Ravenclaw on a few tests and Hufflepuff on others so I’m more like a Ravenpuff :lol:

Last week's responses

Thanks to everyone who answered last week’s QOW, we love hearing from you!

What is your favorite horse color(s)?

[quote="Cypress Creek Elites"]I think my favorite base coat has to be seal brown. I'm planning on breeding Seal Brown tobianos in the Steeple Shets, and I shall cherish them.[/quote]

[quote="Softball_Training"]Question Of The Week Answer:

Grullos and Red/Blue Roans![/quote]

[quote="islandhill"]

My favorite color horse is probably a dark bay with dapples. I'm not sure why, but I just think it is so beautiful![/quote]

[quote="Malakai10"]Pearl has to be my favourite[/quote]

[quote="Hidalgo"]I love all things roan but current favorite would probably be flaxen chestnut roan with lots of pangare like this boy.

[/quote]

[quote="Ritsuka_demon"]Favorite horse color would have to be the Sooty Chestnut Dapple[/quote]

Featured Horse

[quote="Charlette"]…[/quote]

Congratulations, Charlette for having the featured horse of the week! Link a rehomeable horse to claim your prize.

Reg. 78: R⨳S ETEᖇᑎᗩᒪ ᖇOᔕEᔕ

Breeder: Charlette
Owner: Charlette
Best discipline: Hunter
Best time/score: 55

Featured Member

[quote="honeybunny"]…[/quote]

Congratulations, honeybunny! You are the featured member of the week. Link a rehomeable horse to claim your prize.

Other Information

Make sure to register your horse in the our registry. Registered horses are eligible for club competitions and have a chance of being randomly chosen for the weekly featured horse.

That's all for this week, if you have any comments/questions/answers to the question of the week/suggestions, please reply below :D No need to ping anyone, I am subscribed to the topic. And remember to keep an eye out for next week's update! Thanks for reading!
Malakai10
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Malakai10 »

I try to avoid Harry Potter stuff since I found out about Rowling's transphobia, especially since I've been told she uses any interaction with her works as approval of her views.
islandhill
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by islandhill »

Question of the week:
Even though I have never seen the movies or read the Harry Potter books (I really want to, I just haven't gotten around to it XD), the tests (and friends) have all said I'm a Gryffindor.

“The starting point of all achievement is desire.”
-Napoleon Hill
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Mon May 20, 2024 4:49 pm

It is currently Mon May 20, 2024 4:49 pm