Mlloftus
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Financial Help For Newbies

Post by Mlloftus »

Kiranell wrote:
Mlloftus wrote: Whoops! I was looking for a Forest Horse Stallion and bought him, then I saw this post. He has only aged a liitle bit and would love to sell him back to you :) . Please offer on him and I will accept. I would suggest the private sale feature in the future.
Oops! I didn't realize that there was a private sale feature; I'll look for it in the future. :?

It doesn't look like I'm able to place an offer on him? The button is greyed out.
I'll put him up now
Horse sense is the thing a horse has which keeps it from betting on people.
~W.C. Fields
Kiranell
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Kiranell »

Mlloftus wrote:
Kiranell wrote:
Oops! I didn't realize that there was a private sale feature; I'll look for it in the future. :?

It doesn't look like I'm able to place an offer on him? The button is greyed out.
I'll put him up now
I've put an offer on him. Thanks again!
Star Meadows
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Star Meadows »

Kiranell wrote:
Mlloftus wrote: Whoops! I was looking for a Forest Horse Stallion and bought him, then I saw this post. He has only aged a liitle bit and would love to sell him back to you :) . Please offer on him and I will accept. I would suggest the private sale feature in the future.

Can you put him up for sale?
Kiranell
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by Kiranell »

Star Meadows wrote:
Kiranell wrote:

Can you put him up for sale?
Ah, I see now how the private sale feature works. :oops:

Do you need me to put him up for sale again? You've already given me my allotted aid.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Wed May 08, 2024 1:06 pm

It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 1:06 pm