Community Forum

The Competitive Breeders Association Contests

Want to hold your own contest? Post the details here!
hdmcminn
Visit My Farm

Re: The Competitive Breeders Association Contests

Post by hdmcminn »

Roselight wrote:
hdmcminn wrote:
Will you have time to champ him or would you like some help?
I can champ him. I have time this weekend.
Ok. I'll put him up. The only thing he competes successfully in is Western Trail.
hdmcminn
Visit My Farm

Post by hdmcminn »

hdmcminn wrote:
Roselight wrote: I can champ him. I have time this weekend.
Ok. I'll put him up. The only thing he competes successfully in is Western Trail.
I wouldn't show him anymore. He is maxed out on what he can accomplish and currently his win percentage is ok.
hdmcminn
Visit My Farm

Post by hdmcminn »

hdmcminn wrote:
hdmcminn wrote: Ok. I'll put him up. The only thing he competes successfully in is Western Trail.
I wouldn't show him anymore. He is maxed out on what he can accomplish and currently his win percentage is ok. Also, try to keep his weight in the moderate range until the end of judging.
h0rsey
Location: Anywhere the wind blows (doesn't really matter to meeeeee)
Visit My Farm

Post by h0rsey »

Sawd10 wrote:
hdmcminn wrote:
Eagle wrote:
Lemoncypress wrote:
Ritsuka_demon wrote:
Heartland2001 wrote:
ambreona24bu wrote:
Roselight wrote:
Hey everyone! The contest has officially ended but I am waiting to hear back from the other judges on results.
h0rsey
Location: Anywhere the wind blows (doesn't really matter to meeeeee)
Visit My Farm

Post by h0rsey »

h0rsey wrote:
Sawd10 wrote:
hdmcminn wrote:
Eagle wrote:
Lemoncypress wrote:
Ritsuka_demon wrote:
Heartland2001 wrote:
ambreona24bu wrote:
Roselight wrote:
Hey everyone! The contest has officially ended but I am waiting to hear back from the other judges on results.
If you guys could tell us what discipline you want your horses to be judged in that would be helpful for us and make the judging process go a lot faster!
hdmcminn
Visit My Farm

Post by hdmcminn »

h0rsey wrote:
h0rsey wrote:

If you guys could tell us what discipline you want your horses to be judged in that would be helpful for us and make the judging process go a lot faster!
I talked to Hidalgo so he knows to judge Roselight's horse in reining and my horse in Western Pleasure.
Ritsuka_demon
Visit My Farm

Post by Ritsuka_demon »

h0rsey wrote: If you guys could tell us what discipline you want your horses to be judged in that would be helpful for us and make the judging process go a lot faster!
racing for mine
ambreona24bu
Visit My Farm

Post by ambreona24bu »

Racing pls
Heartland2001
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Heartland2001 »

h0rsey wrote:
h0rsey wrote:

I did racing
Heartland2001
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Heartland2001 »

h0rsey wrote:
The Competitive Breeders Association Contests

This is only for club members and leaders! However, if you aren't a member and you want to participate in our contests, you can apply here :)

Currently

We are having a partner breeding competition!

Rules:

You will supply either a stallion or mare who will get randomly matched with another player’s stallion/mare. and You will breed three foals from the pairing and compete up to two of them, who are also judged on whatever the judges defines best results. You may choose what discipline you think your horses would do well in, but only the horse’s best discipline will be judged. You must work together with your partner! It doesn’t matter who the breeder is, but you each must own at least one horse from the pairing. Only two of the three horses you breed will be judged, but do not rehome the other one! We need to see that your team has bred exactly three from the pairing, and then you choose the best two.

The horse that you enter MUST be registered in the Competitive Breeders Association (to register a horse, go here.

Horses will be judged on:
  • 1. Competition performance (including titles and WPS)
    2. Confo and BRP
    3. Color
    4. Correct weight and temperament for discipline of your choice
This contest will start on October 2nd and end on November 2nd.

Stages

Stage 1: You get your partner and start breeding! Make sure to breed exactly three horses from the pairing. Once you’re done, check with me or any of the other judges, and we will allow you to move on to stage two.

Stage 2: Training stage! You and your partner will choose two of the three you bred, and train them. It does not matter who trains then - you can even have a different player not participating in the contest train the foals for you. Once both horses are trained, you have to check with the judges again and get approval from us to move on to the next stage.

Stage 3: The final stage, and this is where you can champ your horse as high as you can! Force-pointing does not count! So instead of using force-pointing, just try to get your horse to the highest title possible before November 2nd. The faster you get through the other stages, the more time you’ll have to champ and get a higher title for your horses! You are not allowed to use other champers for this, your team must champ your own horse.

Prizes:

The winning team will receive $5 million each, a free champing, and a free training!

The reserve winners will receive $2 million and a free champing.

If you would like to make a donation, please pm me or ping me on a seperate forum

Entry List

Lemoncypress & Eagle
Ritsuka_demon & Sawd10
ambreona24bu & Heartland2001
Roselight & hdmcminn

Your Judges

h0rsey
Hidalgo
Tenacious Equine

Entry Form

Code: Select all

[b]Please remember to read the RULES FIRST!!![/b]