Community Forum

The Competitive Breeders Association Contests

Want to hold your own contest? Post the details here!
Sawd10
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: The Competitive Breeders Association Contests

Post by Sawd10 »

h0rsey wrote:
Please remember to read the RULES FIRST!!!

Username: Sawd10 (Sawd10 2, Sawd10 Competing, Sawd10 Alt.)
Type of membership: Exclusive Member
Horse you will be entering: $ℱ~ Midnight's Blue Moon
Horse’s registration number: #66

Tell me if there are not enough mare entries and I will switch to a mare. I just thought I would allow-for this special contest-my partner to receive a foal from my record holder.
Also, how does the partnership work? Is it at random, chosen based on membership status, or by the two horse's best discipline?
A wise man once said nothing at all.
h0rsey
Location: Anywhere the wind blows (doesn't really matter to meeeeee)
Visit My Farm

Post by h0rsey »

Shadowheart2001 wrote: i breed QH horses but i dont have any registered because im quite new to the club
Hi there! To participate, please read the first post of this topic and fill out a form. You can go here to register your horse :D Lmk if you need any help with training/champing.
h0rsey
Visit My Farm

Post by h0rsey »

Sawd10 wrote:
h0rsey wrote:

Tell me if there are not enough mare entries and I will switch to a mare. I just thought I would allow-for this special contest-my partner to receive a foal from my record holder.
Also, how does the partnership work? Is it at random, chosen based on membership status, or by the two horse's best discipline?
Ok, I think we'll start the contest on the 15th, so if we don't have enough mares by then I'll let you know. The partnership isn't going to be completely random, I'm thinking that we'll probably partner exclusive members with official members, so that it's fair because exclusive members have more experience. The horses disciplines will also most likely be a deciding factor, but the breed won't be.
hdmcminn
Visit My Farm

Post by hdmcminn »

h0rsey wrote:
Sawd10 wrote: Please remember to read the RULES FIRST!!!

Ok, I think we'll start the contest on the 15th, so if we don't have enough mares by then I'll let you know. The partnership isn't going to be completely random, I'm thinking that we'll probably partner exclusive members with official members, so that it's fair because exclusive members have more experience. The horses disciplines will also most likely be a deciding factor, but the breed won't be.
I would also be willing to swap over to a mare if that would help.
Roselight
Visit My Farm

Post by Roselight »

h0rsey wrote:...
Roselight wrote: This application is being filled out now should the horse I just registered in this association be accepted. If not, ignore this. I have school during the day, and I want to get this application in as soon as possible so I don't miss much of the competition.

Username: Roselight
Type of membership: Official Member
Horse you will be entering: https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3148866
Horse’s registration number: #86
Just bumping my contest registration because my horse just got registered in the assocciation. :D
HeartlandFreeze
Visit My Farm

Post by HeartlandFreeze »

h0rsey wrote:
Shadowheart2001 wrote: i breed QH horses but i dont have any registered because im quite new to the club
Hi there! To participate, please read the first post of this topic and fill out a form. You can go here to register your horse :D Lmk if you need any help with training/champing.
Oh sorry its me heartland2001 im already registered this is my freeze account
Eagle
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Eagle »

Username: Eagle
Type of membership: Official
Horse you will be entering: https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3250746
Horse’s registration number: #97
h0rsey
Visit My Farm

Post by h0rsey »

Sawd10 wrote:
Hey! Would you be willing to change your entry to a mare? We just need one more mare entry and then I think we’ll be good
Sawd10
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Sawd10 »

h0rsey wrote:
Sawd10 wrote:
Hey! Would you be willing to change your entry to a mare? We just need one more mare entry and then I think we’ll be good
Yes. I do not think I have any mares registered, so I will link one and then get her registered.

The perfect prospect mare I had in mind for this project that has bred great competitors actually died recently, and I did not realize. :-_ I do not have many other tested mares, so unfortunately just a decent one will have to do.

I am actually surprised about something. This filly is the only female I have that is competition tested. I must have gotten rid of most of them. Well, when me and my partner are ready to breed the pair I will mature her.
Her best competition is racing and her best time is... 02:01.84. Pretty old horse of mine, actually.
A wise man once said nothing at all.
h0rsey
Visit My Farm

Post by h0rsey »

Sawd10 wrote:
h0rsey wrote:
Yes. I do not think I have any mares registered, so I will link one and then get her registered.

The perfect prospect mare I had in mind for this project that has bred great competitors actually died recently, and I did not realize. :-_ I do not have many other tested mares, so unfortunately just a decent one will have to do.

I am actually surprised about something. This filly is the only female I have that is competition tested. I must have gotten rid of most of them. Well, when me and my partner are ready to breed the pair I will mature her.
Her best competition is racing and her best time is... 02:01.84. Pretty old horse of mine, actually.
Ok, thank you. Nice filly!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri May 03, 2024 11:36 am

It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 11:36 am