RacingTB1974
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: In need of private trainers!

Post by RacingTB1974 »

_Americanaa_ wrote:
Veterinarian wrote:ping
I saw your pm you sent me ( :lol: Yeah, I just saw it, I took a short break since I had a few IRL emergencies to handle). Anyways, yes, I would love to be a private trainer for you :D I have a few things that might hold me back from fulfilling your requirements, but also things that could possibly make-up for those. I do ask to give me a week or 2 to finish up my public training, and then I'll be able to train for ya :mrgreen:

• Train a horse within 1 to 2 IRL days If I move broods to a side, I can train a horse in (aprox) 15 minutes-30 minutes.

• Train a horse in no more than 2 years and 5 months It takes me 2.7 (ish) years to train a horse. Saying this, I do train to 99.5% in each stat, while staying at or under 2.7 HWO years. (This doesn't affect the IRL time, sorry if this is confusing :lol: )

• Raise the temperament to Spirited and keep it there I can change and maintain temperament, but I am not the best at it, so it might be at the low-end of highstrung if anything.

• Take yearly pictures I can do yearly or pictures at the newborn then again when the horse is done (Aka start/end)

• Keep the horses weight at moderately thin I can do this as well :D

Can you train my horse? Ill pay 150k :)
Check it out! --- :D
Veterinarian
Visit My Farm

Post by Veterinarian »

RacingTB1974 wrote:
_Americanaa_ wrote: I saw your pm you sent me ( :lol: Yeah, I just saw it, I took a short break since I had a few IRL emergencies to handle). Anyways, yes, I would love to be a private trainer for you :D I have a few things that might hold me back from fulfilling your requirements, but also things that could possibly make-up for those. I do ask to give me a week or 2 to finish up my public training, and then I'll be able to train for ya :mrgreen:

• Train a horse within 1 to 2 IRL days If I move broods to a side, I can train a horse in (aprox) 15 minutes-30 minutes.

• Train a horse in no more than 2 years and 5 months It takes me 2.7 (ish) years to train a horse. Saying this, I do train to 99.5% in each stat, while staying at or under 2.7 HWO years. (This doesn't affect the IRL time, sorry if this is confusing :lol: )

• Raise the temperament to Spirited and keep it there I can change and maintain temperament, but I am not the best at it, so it might be at the low-end of highstrung if anything.

• Take yearly pictures I can do yearly or pictures at the newborn then again when the horse is done (Aka start/end)

• Keep the horses weight at moderately thin I can do this as well :D

Please, refrain from using my topic for irrelevant reasons :mrgreen:

You can ping them on your own topic
RacingTB1974
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by RacingTB1974 »

Veterinarian wrote:
RacingTB1974 wrote:

Please, refrain from using my topic for irrelevant reasons :mrgreen:

Hey! so "veterinarian" I asked them one question, If they were to continue the conversation, I would make another topic. however It is not irrelevant, because your topic is about private trainers, and training. Asking a question with 7 words in it is not invading your topic in anyway. You could have said that nicer, because it was kinda rude. Anyways i wont post on here anymore if you don't want me to. Goodbye.
Check it out! --- :D
Veterinarian
Visit My Farm

Post by Veterinarian »

RacingTB1974 wrote:
Veterinarian wrote: Please, refrain from using my topic for irrelevant reasons :mrgreen:

Hey! so "veterinarian" I asked them one question, If they were to continue the conversation, I would make another topic. however It is not irrelevant, because your topic is about private trainers, and training. Asking a question with 7 words in it is not invading your topic in anyway. You could have said that nicer, because it was kinda rude. Anyways i wont post on here anymore if you don't want me to. Goodbye.
Rude? I am sorry if it seams like I was rude to you :oops: I tried to be as polite as possible, hence the smiley face

I always try to keep things as organised as possible so having another player start a conversation on my topic about matters in which I am not involved makes their conversation irrelevant to me :oops: This topic is not about your private trainers but about mine (and the training of my horses) :lol:
~Goddess~
Visit My Farm

Post by ~Goddess~ »

https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2971755 is done and up for offers.
Goddess Premium Equine
Trust is the hardest thing to find, and the easiest thing to lose. No cap.
Breeder of the Thoroughbred since '21
Veterinarian
Visit My Farm

Post by Veterinarian »

~Goddess~ wrote:
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2971755 is done and up for offers.
Nice, you were faster than what the requirement was :D I raised your payment to 200k (I offered on my side account Champing_Vet)
~Goddess~
Visit My Farm

Post by ~Goddess~ »

Veterinarian wrote:
~Goddess~ wrote:
Nice, you were faster than what the requirement was :D I raised your payment to 200k (I offered on my side account Champing_Vet)
Aw, thank you! Next horse? :D
Goddess Premium Equine
Veterinarian
Visit My Farm

Post by Veterinarian »

~Goddess~ wrote:
Veterinarian wrote:
The next horse in the list is #7!

Please take a day off though :lol: Offer on the horse whenever :lol: Don't put a lot of pressure on yourself! :)
~Goddess~
Visit My Farm

Post by ~Goddess~ »

Veterinarian wrote:
~Goddess~ wrote:

Please take a day off though :lol: Offer on the horse whenever :lol: Don't put a lot of pressure on yourself! :)
I love training! Otherwise I feel like I'm wasting my turns :lol:
Goddess Premium Equine
~Goddess~
Visit My Farm

Post by ~Goddess~ »

Veterinarian wrote:
~Goddess~ wrote:

Lmk when he's up :D
Goddess Premium Equine
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri May 03, 2024 3:22 am

It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 3:22 am