Community Forum

In need of private trainers!

Veterinarian
Visit My Farm

Re: In need of private trainers!

Post by Veterinarian »

~Goddess~ wrote:
Veterinarian wrote: Hello! So more than 2 days have passed, which is the max time that I will give to a trainer to train my horse, and from what I can see the foal is still at the start of his training :oops:

If you won't be able to finish him within a day I'd like to get him back and finish his training on my own :D There is no reason to keep on pressuring yourself if you don't have enough time! :mrgreen:
Sorry my cousin had to go into an emergency surgery for her heart, and I wasnt able to get on. I will finish his training tonight. Again, so sorry!!
No worries! I hope everything goes well with your cousin! If you think that you can't finish the colt then by all means return him, don't pressure yourself more :oops:
~Goddess~
Visit My Farm

Post by ~Goddess~ »

Veterinarian wrote:
~Goddess~ wrote:
Sorry my cousin had to go into an emergency surgery for her heart, and I wasnt able to get on. I will finish his training tonight. Again, so sorry!!
No worries! I hope everything goes well with your cousin! If you think that you can't finish the colt then by all means return him, don't pressure yourself more :oops:
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2973178 is done with training :D Sorry he reached breeding age :oops: We had a bad storm and it must've goofed up everything :oops: You don't need to pay the full price if you dont want! So so sorry! :oops: :oops: :?
Goddess Premium Equine
Trust is the hardest thing to find, and the easiest thing to lose. No cap.
Breeder of the Thoroughbred since '21
Veterinarian
Visit My Farm

Post by Veterinarian »

~Goddess~ wrote:
Veterinarian wrote:
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/2973178 is done with training :D Sorry he reached breeding age :oops: We had a bad storm and it must've goofed up everything :oops: You don't need to pay the full price if you dont want! So so sorry! :oops: :oops: :?
Don't worry, things like this happen!
~Goddess~
Visit My Farm

Post by ~Goddess~ »

Veterinarian wrote:
~Goddess~ wrote:
Don't worry, things like this happen!
Next horse?
Goddess Premium Equine
Veterinarian
Visit My Farm

Post by Veterinarian »

~Goddess~ wrote:
Veterinarian wrote: Don't worry, things like this happen!
Next horse?
I'll pop some mares in a few mins! I'll ping you, when I have one! Are you certain though? If you don't have enough time then there is no need to pressure yourself! I understand :lol:
~Goddess~
Visit My Farm

Post by ~Goddess~ »

Veterinarian wrote:
~Goddess~ wrote:
Next horse?
I'll pop some mares in a few mins! I'll ping you, when I have one! Are you certain though? If you don't have enough time then there is no need to pressure yourself! I understand :lol:
I have time :D If for any reason, I feel pressured, I will for sure ask you to take the horse back :) .
Goddess Premium Equine
Veterinarian
Visit My Farm

Post by Veterinarian »

~Goddess~ wrote:
Veterinarian wrote: I'll pop some mares in a few mins! I'll ping you, when I have one! Are you certain though? If you don't have enough time then there is no need to pressure yourself! I understand :lol:
I have time :D If for any reason, I feel pressured, I will for sure ask you to take the horse back :) .
Alright!

It might take a while for me to get more foals for training, so far my mares have been giving be fillies :lol:
~Goddess~
Visit My Farm

Post by ~Goddess~ »

Veterinarian wrote:
~Goddess~ wrote:
Alright!

It might take a while for me to get more foals for training, so far my mares have been giving be fillies :lol:
:lol: Just lmk! :D
Goddess Premium Equine
Veterinarian
Visit My Farm

Post by Veterinarian »

~Goddess~ wrote:
Veterinarian wrote: Alright!

:lol: Just lmk! :D
Oof, I am focusing on a specific coat colour right now so there aren't many foals that are worth training. So for the next few days I won't have many foals for training. However, I do have this one if you are intrested
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu May 02, 2024 3:00 pm

It is currently Thu May 02, 2024 3:00 pm