Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
WildMustang
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: §WM§ !Fully Trained Horses for Sale! §WM§

Post by WildMustang »

Bump/Update:

Horses who are not sold I will begin using as grinders, starting from the top (horses at the bottom are the newest additions)

I also added a new fully trained colt with 70k+ HGP named Hoppin Valleys, hes up for offers as I write this :)
Edit: Valleys was sold
WildMustang
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by WildMustang »

Bump: new colt added
WildMustang
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by WildMustang »

FrisianBreeder100 wrote:
Charlette wrote:...

(Unrelated to this thread, I just figured I’d ping you here so I didn’t have to create a new one)
Just wanted to let you know I attempted to accept your offer on the horse I trained for you but it says you don’t have enough room to take them. Im okay with holding onto them for a bit if need be ^^
WildMustang
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by WildMustang »

WildMustang wrote:
FrisianBreeder100 wrote:

(Unrelated to this thread, I just figured I’d ping you here so I didn’t have to create a new one)
Just wanted to let you know I attempted to accept your offer on the horse I trained for you but it says you don’t have enough room to take them. Im okay with holding onto them for a bit if need be ^^
WildMustang
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by WildMustang »

WildMustang wrote:
WildMustang wrote:

ambreona24bu
Visit My Farm

Post by ambreona24bu »

WildMustang wrote:Bump because I added even more pretty thoroughbreds! Also, if anyone sees this- would there be any interest in me selling fully trained Mustangs?
do you have any thoroughbreds for sale at the moment looking for different kinda wired coats
WildMustang
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by WildMustang »

ambreona24bu wrote:
WildMustang wrote:Bump because I added even more pretty thoroughbreds! Also, if anyone sees this- would there be any interest in me selling fully trained Mustangs?
do you have any thoroughbreds for sale at the moment looking for different kinda wired coats
None trained atm specifically for this forum, although I do have some fully trained horses from one of my older attempts at a decent racing linage I was gonna use as grinders id be willing to sell:
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3130016
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3136173

I also have some in foal storage who are not yet trained but I can totally train for you if you want em:
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3127856
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3136512
Tenacious Equine
Visit My Farm

Post by Tenacious Equine »

Hey! I have kind of a weird request.
You breed Mustangs, right? I have an idea for a project/contest involving mustangs (and I don’t breed them, so I’d need to find them from someone else).
If you could link some of your more average breeding stock for that breed that would be great! I’d be interested in newborn foals with adjustable temperaments, preferably that would grow up to be in the 13-16hh range.
Karabair breeder! High quality, no reds, face markings, LP, dun, champagne and cream.

Champion Quality Pseudo Marking KBs Coming Soon!

WildMustang
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by WildMustang »

Tenacious Equine wrote:Hey! I have kind of a weird request.
You breed Mustangs, right? I have an idea for a project/contest involving mustangs (and I don’t breed them, so I’d need to find them from someone else).
If you could link some of your more average breeding stock for that breed that would be great! I’d be interested in newborn foals with adjustable temperaments, preferably that would grow up to be in the 13-16hh range.
I do have some mustangs on hand I can breed for you, although I shifted my focus to my crossbred project so I haven’t been improving on them much: https://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/167082
Tenacious Equine
Visit My Farm

Post by Tenacious Equine »

Those look fine for what I have in mind. Thank you! I’ll let you know when I’m ready to order some foals :)
Karabair breeder! High quality, no reds, face markings, LP, dun, champagne and cream.

Champion Quality Pseudo Marking KBs Coming Soon!

Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Mon May 06, 2024 5:30 am

It is currently Mon May 06, 2024 5:30 am