Community Forum

Looking 69k GP Arabian Fillies

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
Sable_Stables
Visit My Farm

Re: Looking 69k GP Arabian Fillies

Post by Sable_Stables »

Oh. Well, if you need any more feel free to let me know! I also have a forum where I list some of the fully trained horses I have available here —> viewtopic.php?f=15&t=35348
Many are high HGP Arabians, and I’m always training more :)
MixBreeds
Visit My Farm

Post by MixBreeds »

ladychestnut wrote:
MixBreeds wrote: Yes! she would be perfect.
Athenian’s ready when you are!
Thank you!!
ladychestnut
Visit My Farm

Post by ladychestnut »

Not to look a gift horse in the mouth, but since we agreed on 100k, I’d be happy to send the extra 10k back your way. I know my mare went to a good home!
MixBreeds
Visit My Farm

Post by MixBreeds »

ladychestnut wrote:Not to look a gift horse in the mouth, but since we agreed on 100k, I’d be happy to send the extra 10k back your way. I know my mare went to a good home!
Haha, it's fine, keep the extra :)
ladychestnut
Visit My Farm

Post by ladychestnut »

MixBreeds wrote:
ladychestnut wrote:Not to look a gift horse in the mouth, but since we agreed on 100k, I’d be happy to send the extra 10k back your way. I know my mare went to a good home!
Haha, it's fine, keep the extra :)
Thank you! :lol:
ladychestnut
Visit My Farm

Post by ladychestnut »

Hey again! Still looking? I got really invested in my Icelandics and don’t have room for all of my Arabians (oops!)…would you be interested in this lovely girl?
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3117160
MixBreeds
Visit My Farm

Post by MixBreeds »

ladychestnut wrote:Hey again! Still looking? I got really invested in my Icelandics and don’t have room for all of my Arabians (oops!)…would you be interested in this lovely girl?
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3117160
Your other horse was able to produce exactly what I wanted, so for now I'm good with my Arabians! Thank you :))
Quality Over Quantity :)
ladychestnut
Visit My Farm

Post by ladychestnut »

MixBreeds wrote: Your other horse was able to produce exactly what I wanted, so for now I'm good with my Arabians! Thank you :))
Fantastic, I’m so glad!
Alyssa Davis
Visit My Farm

Post by Alyssa Davis »

MixBreeds wrote:Usually I am very proud of the Arabians I've bred. Currently all my broodmares have at least 69k gp and 5 golden + 1 green as those my requirements, but unfortunately they are just not passing those traits down to their offspring. I keep getting around 68k gp and although that is still pretty good, it's not what I need if I want to improve my horses. Now my broodmares are getting old and moving on to greener pastures, and I am left with little to no Arabian mares. I was wondering if anyone had one for sale, I searched the market for what felt like hours but none of the horses met my needs. Another problem is 69k gp is an amazingly bred horse and I doubt anyone would want to sell one especially for a low price because I am also incredibly poor in this game (consequences of selling horses for $10 but oh well). However If anyone is willing to sell, I would greatly appreciate it!
Hi, I don't have any Arabian fillies that meet these requirements, but I do want to tell you how much I love your horses. I jump at the chance every time I see one for sale! Anyways haha just this little fan note :)
MixBreeds
Visit My Farm

Post by MixBreeds »

Alyssa Davis wrote:
MixBreeds wrote:Usually I am very proud of the Arabians I've bred. Currently all my broodmares have at least 69k gp and 5 golden + 1 green as those my requirements, but unfortunately they are just not passing those traits down to their offspring. I keep getting around 68k gp and although that is still pretty good, it's not what I need if I want to improve my horses. Now my broodmares are getting old and moving on to greener pastures, and I am left with little to no Arabian mares. I was wondering if anyone had one for sale, I searched the market for what felt like hours but none of the horses met my needs. Another problem is 69k gp is an amazingly bred horse and I doubt anyone would want to sell one especially for a low price because I am also incredibly poor in this game (consequences of selling horses for $10 but oh well). However If anyone is willing to sell, I would greatly appreciate it!
Hi, I don't have any Arabian fillies that meet these requirements, but I do want to tell you how much I love your horses. I jump at the chance every time I see one for sale! Anyways haha just this little fan note :)
:O?! That's amazing to hear :DD. I do see you buying them a lot and it makes me so happy, i'm glad you enjoy them!!
Quality Over Quantity :)
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri May 03, 2024 7:11 am

It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 7:11 am