FantasyRanch3 wrote:Username: FR, 1,2,3
Horse link(s): https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3167485
Package: silver
Total Price: 60k
I have read and I understand the Important Time-Frames section: yes

The horse will have your username as their name as well

Edit
Can you ping me when you open again so I can re apply plz
Hey :) I'm sorry, but I don't see myself being open again in the near future. My real life has become super busy, and it isn't fair to players like you who need training done when I take weeks to train. Hopefully I'll be open again someday though!

I am about halfway with your horse, I will try to finish him tonight or tomorrow. :) Also please take him for free because I took so long with him.
Last edited by h a z e l 3 on Fri Sep 03, 2021 11:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
h a z e l 3
Visit My Farm

Re: ϟHMϟ Training Forum- CLOSED

Post by h a z e l 3 »

h0rsey wrote:...
Hello. :) I am sorry, but I am not going to be able to take a horse for training anymore at this time. My real life has become very busy, and it isn't fair to players that I train for when I take weeks to train their horses. I appreciate your interest in my training- hopefully I will be open again soon! :)
h0rsey
Location: Anywhere the wind blows (doesn't really matter to meeeeee)
Visit My Farm

Post by h0rsey »

h a z e l 3 wrote:
h0rsey wrote:...
Hello. :) I am sorry, but I am not going to be able to take a horse for training anymore at this time. My real life has become very busy, and it isn't fair to players that I train for when I take weeks to train their horses. I appreciate your interest in my training- hopefully I will be open again soon! :)
Oh that’s fine :) I completely understand, training can be pretty stressful when you have so many. Thank you :D
h a z e l 3
Visit My Farm

Post by h a z e l 3 »

h0rsey wrote:
h a z e l 3 wrote:
Oh that’s fine :) I completely understand, training can be pretty stressful when you have so many. Thank you :D
Thank you so much for understanding h0rsey. :) Hope you have a great weekend!!
FantasyRanch3
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by FantasyRanch3 »

h a z e l 3 wrote:
FantasyRanch3 wrote:Username: FR, 1,2,3
Horse link(s): https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3167485
Package: silver
Total Price: 60k
I have read and I understand the Important Time-Frames section: yes

The horse will have your username as their name as well

Edit
Can you ping me when you open again so I can re apply plz
Hey :) I'm sorry, but I don't see myself being open again in the near future. My real life has become super busy, and it isn't fair to players like you who need training done when I take weeks to train. Hopefully I'll be open again someday though!

I am about halfway with your horse, I will try to finish him tonight or tomorrow. :) Also please take him for free because I took so long with him.
It's a bummer that you won't be training soon. But I hope your life settles some :) and thx for taking him for me to train. He looks great and I'm thankful that you offers training in the first place :D
h a z e l 3
Visit My Farm

Post by h a z e l 3 »

FantasyRanch3 wrote:
h a z e l 3 wrote:

It's a bummer that you won't be training soon. But I hope your life settles some :) and thx for taking him for me to train. He looks great and I'm thankful that you offers training in the first place :D

He's finished! :D

Thank you for your understanding. :)
h a z e l 4
Visit My Farm

Post by h a z e l 4 »

FantasyRanch3 wrote:
h a z e l 3 wrote:

Are you also heartland2001?
FantasyRanch3
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by FantasyRanch3 »

h a z e l 3 wrote:
FantasyRanch3 wrote:

He's finished! :D

Thank you for your understanding. :)
Thx for training him, offers. Also if you do start training again lmk ;)
FantasyRanch3
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by FantasyRanch3 »

h a z e l 4 wrote:
FantasyRanch3 wrote:
No, that is not one of my accounts
h a z e l 4
Visit My Farm

Post by h a z e l 4 »

FantasyRanch3 wrote:
h a z e l 4 wrote:
No, that is not one of my accounts
Okay I see. :) Well you were offering on this horse:

I trained him for heartland2001 so I thought maybe you were them trying to pick him up. :)
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri May 03, 2024 7:11 am

It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 7:11 am