Visit My Farm

Re: Horses for order- Open!

Post by Coda »

i dont mind as long as the colt have good gp level and some goods/greens
FantasyRanch1
Visit My Farm

Post by FantasyRanch1 »

Coda wrote:i dont mind as long as the colt have good gp level and some goods/greens
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3186670
So do you want him? I can give him at a discount if you'd like. If not I'll keep trying
Coda
Visit My Farm

Post by Coda »

I dont mind what will be easier for you, you can can you please breed another on so i can choose what colt
FantasyRanch1
Visit My Farm

Post by FantasyRanch1 »

Coda wrote:I dont mind what will be easier for you, you can can you please breed another on so i can choose what colt
I'll breed the mare again and see what I get. I won't have time now though sorry
Coda
Visit My Farm

Post by Coda »

its okay, i'm sorry for being so picky. take your time
FantasyRanch1
Visit My Farm

Post by FantasyRanch1 »

Coda wrote:its okay, i'm sorry for being so picky. take your time
No! It's ok :) I completely understand when your trying to get a horse for breeding. I understand with the first. I didn't think you would want that colt because of his color but I figured I'd offer.

Do you want him to? For free? I will still breed you another but for 10k :D otherwise I'm just going to sell for cheap :lol:
Coda
Visit My Farm

Post by Coda »

okay i will take him and i will wait for the other colt
Coda
Visit My Farm

Post by Coda »

I feel like I'm being a pain, I breed mustangs as well so all the trouble would you like a foal (they are [+7 to +8] and can have the change of having nearly white or white as I'm trying to breed pure white horses. I normally dont sell any but if i do sell them it is for 15k to 20k but if you would like you can have one for 10k it has taken me over a year to get how far i am with this colouring)
FantasyRanch1
Visit My Farm

Post by FantasyRanch1 »

Coda wrote:I feel like I'm being a pain, I breed mustangs as well so all the trouble would you like a foal (they are [+7 to +8] and can have the change of having nearly white or white as I'm trying to breed pure white horses. I normally dont sell any but if i do sell them it is for 15k to 20k but if you would like you can have one for 10k it has taken me over a year to get how far i am with this colouring)
Puting the colt up now. I'd love to buy a filly from you with high white. I'm also trying to get padoso white mustangs! Unfortunately I don't have meany mares. I breed the mustangs as a side thing from just breeding TBs. TBs get boring after a while :lol:
Coda
Visit My Farm

Post by Coda »

Okay, ill let you know when i have a filly
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sun May 05, 2024 12:33 am

It is currently Sun May 05, 2024 12:33 am