Community Forum

Horses for order- CLOSED

Post your horse for sale or horses you are looking to purchase
Sky king
Visit My Farm

Re: Horses for order- Open!

Post by Sky king »

Can I get one black mh tb and one white mh tb (if possible)
If at all possible can they be filly's
FantasyRanch1
Visit My Farm

Post by FantasyRanch1 »

Sawd10 wrote:
FantasyRanch1 wrote:
My shires are Black. And my HW are a red color with like tiger stripes. Also you did see that the perchons may not be 100% right? I'm still working on it. If you look at my farm the Percheron and shires are in my Drafts pastures. And the other two are in sport horses pasture.

I will get on this asap. Atm I have 1 mustang and another draft to work on.

PS,
If you see two horses you'd like specifically for one of the breeds link them and I'll use them. It may also take a day or 2 longer when I try for colts
The classified colour for most of your Hessian Warmbloods is a Red Dun.
I was hoping for a Shire with two copies of the black hair gene so that it can dominantly reproduce blacks. I'm not sure if your's have one or two copies of the black hair gene (one would be a single copy of the red hair and a single copy of the black hair, making it possible for it to produce chestnut foals if paired with another red carrier.) because they have no offspring. However, I have checked the pedigrees and looked through the closely related ones (up until great grandsire & granddam.) and all of them are black or carried black. (I saw that at least one was a grullo.) I think that the Shires will fit the bill. Is it possible for you to breed H.L.F Doser to Freestyle Essence for me? If she's too young for you then you can breed him to H.L.F Dibbles. The reason I am interested in receiving a colt from the young filly is because she is a Red Roan, so she carriers a copy of the red hair gene. She also carriers Roan, obviously. And this changes the appearance of the horse's fur making it have a streaked look and also gives the horse a shaded face that is darker on some parts and lighter on the others. It looks chic when you train it. The idea is that if you breed her to Doser it may be able to prove whether or not your lines carry double black hair gene or a sample of both the red and the black. I don't mind receiving a chestnut or a black foal. Also she is your heaviest female you own, and I am looking specifically for a heavy Shire.

For the Hessian Warmbloods, could you breed LTB Grow For Me to H.L.F Saddey? I can pay the stud fee if you'd like.
Yes, I read that your Percherons may not reach 100%. You can take your time with these and give me one that is pure whenever it is ready or you can give me one that is still mixed. Whatever works for you. I will not request a pair for these because of this.

And for the French Trotters you do not have a stallion, so I just picked one off the marketplace I would be willing to pay the price for; could you please breed H.L.F Million to SL *Combat Evolved for me?
Ok I will get on this asap. I will need more time for the filly to age her up but otherwise I'm on it. I should have some time tomorrow
FantasyRanch1
Visit My Farm

Post by FantasyRanch1 »

glaselkj2021 wrote:hey fantasy farms im ok with the shire breed as long as its female i pay 1000 cause i dont hv 5k on me right now
I'll give you a free black shire filly when I get one. But because it's free I will need to work on paying costumers first. But I will breed them as I work on others
FantasyRanch1
Visit My Farm

Post by FantasyRanch1 »

Sky king wrote:Can I get one black mh tb and one white mh tb (if possible)
I will be able to get a padoso white TB and back on. I will try for fillys. I need to age my PW to breeding age so it will be a day
FantasyRanch1
Visit My Farm

Post by FantasyRanch1 »

Sky king wrote:Can I get one black mh tb and one white mh tb (if possible)
I will be able to get a padoso white TB and back on. I will try for fillys. I need to age my PW to breeding age so it will be a day more.

Also you do know that PW TBs will cost more then a black one right? You will be able to put your offer as you please as long as it's reasonable
glaselkj2021
Visit My Farm

Re: Horses for order- Closed atm

Post by glaselkj2021 »

oh ok just sent me a reply on here when its a adult ok also can u try and start working on breeding suffolk punch horses
FantasyRanch1
Visit My Farm

Post by FantasyRanch1 »

glaselkj2021 wrote:oh ok just sent me a reply on here when its a adult ok also can u try and start working on breeding suffolk punch horses
Sorry I do have those and don't have time or the horses to breed them. I will let you know if I add them to my program though
Sawd10
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Sawd10 »

FantasyRanch1 wrote:Pick up foals
Sawd10 wrote:...
Your horses have Yellow rope halters. Pls reply with if they are accepted for what you want.
Lowe link

Pick Up Pastures

https://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/barn/166954
The Hessian Warmblood and the French Trotter will work just fine, thank you. As for the Percheron... Could you breed your heaviest pony-type mare to this stallion? I'll pay the stud fee when I offer on the offspring.
I will probably use the Percheron in the near future so I need a pony-type colt and the one that you are offering, as nice as it is, is horse-type. It would be an interesting project to make light Percherons, but that's not my reason for the request.
A wise man once said nothing at all.
FantasyRanch1
Visit My Farm

Post by FantasyRanch1 »

Sawd10 wrote:
FantasyRanch1 wrote:Pick up foals

Your horses have Yellow rope halters. Pls reply with if they are accepted for what you want.
Lowe link

Pick Up Pastures

https://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/barn/166954
The Hessian Warmblood and the French Trotter will work just fine, thank you. As for the Percheron... Could you breed your heaviest pony-type mare to this stallion? I'll pay the stud fee when I offer on the offspring.
I will probably use the Percheron in the near future so I need a pony-type colt and the one that you are offering, as nice as it is, is horse-type. It would be an interesting project to make light Percherons, but that's not my reason for the request.
Look in my draft pastures and the foals mom, those are all my Purchs that I have to work with here
Sawd10
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Sawd10 »

FantasyRanch1 wrote:
Sawd10 wrote: The Hessian Warmblood and the French Trotter will work just fine, thank you. As for the Percheron... Could you breed your heaviest pony-type mare to this stallion? I'll pay the stud fee when I offer on the offspring.
Look in my draft pastures and the foals mom, those are all my Purchs that I have to work with here
Use this mare, please.
A wise man once said nothing at all.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sun May 05, 2024 7:06 am

It is currently Sun May 05, 2024 7:06 am