Community Forum

Training :)

ooboob
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Re: Training :)

Post by ooboob »

spicynoodles wrote: hi do you still train? if so, do you think you could train like 15 horses for me? i'm close to being able to train my own but i still need some classes. thank you
hey! i can absolutely train those horses for you! 15 is a large number, and training takes time as i’m sure you can understand :lol:
i can take one, once it hits a year, i can take another and so on until we get them all trained. go ahead and put the first one up when you get a chance and i’ll pick it up!
You, sir, are a fish. ~ Arthur Morgan
spicynoodles
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by spicynoodles »

ooboob wrote:
spicynoodles wrote: hi do you still train? if so, do you think you could train like 15 horses for me? i'm close to being able to train my own but i still need some classes. thank you
hey! i can absolutely train those horses for you! 15 is a large number, and training takes time as i’m sure you can understand :lol:
i can take one, once it hits a year, i can take another and so on until we get them all trained. go ahead and put the first one up when you get a chance and i’ll pick it up!
thank you i don’t have much i can pay, so if you want free breedings or maybe keeping one or two, that would help my bank account. first ones up
ooboob
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by ooboob »

spicynoodles wrote:
ooboob wrote:
thank you i don’t have much i can pay, so if you want free breedings or maybe keeping one or two, that would help my bank account. first ones up
don’t worry about money, i’ll take care of it from here! :D
spicynoodles
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by spicynoodles »

ooboob wrote:
spicynoodles wrote:
thanks a ton, do you board horses?
ooboob
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by ooboob »

spicynoodles wrote:
ooboob wrote:
thanks a ton, do you board horses?
i never have before but i can, i do have a small account i can put them on
spicynoodles
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by spicynoodles »

ooboob wrote:
spicynoodles wrote: thanks a ton, do you board horses?
could you do that for me? you’d have access to all of them for as long as you’d have them
ooboob
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by ooboob »

spicynoodles wrote:
ooboob wrote:
could you do that for me? you’d have access to all of them for as long as you’d have them
sure, but i will have to charge a little since i am training them as well. it wouldn’t be much, probably around the 10k mark every month i have them.
spicynoodles
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by spicynoodles »

ooboob wrote:
spicynoodles wrote:
sure, but i will have to charge a little since i am training them as well. it wouldn’t be much, probably around the 10k mark every month i have them.
no worries, i can pay at the end and i’ll make sure you’re paid for your time. anyway you can champ my arabian in saddleseat or those types?
ooboob
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by ooboob »

spicynoodles wrote:
ooboob wrote:
no worries, i can pay at the end and i’ll make sure you’re paid for your time. anyway you can champ my arabian in saddleseat or those types?
sure thing, im also almost ready for the next foal :D
spicynoodles
Visit My Farm
Visit My Farm

Post by spicynoodles »

ooboob wrote:
spicynoodles wrote:
sure thing, im also almost ready for the next foal :D
if he doesn’t excel in any of them, let me know so i can try to sell him. i’m aiming for saddleseat
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu May 09, 2024 8:38 am

It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 8:38 am