Community Forum

$$$ FREE Horse Aging! $$$

Peace14
Visit My Farm

Re: $$$ Market Clearing $$$

Post by Peace14 »

HorzeLover101 wrote:
horsegirl008 wrote:Hi! Is it possible to add my horse to the horses-that-need-to-be-cleared list? I'm only asking 25k for him :D Thanks!!
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3700580
That horse has too new of a Horse ID to be cleared from the market. This is to help filter out lingering horses that players leave on market or if they left the game it cleans the pages.

If you need to get rid of any horses you may contact me or anyone else that is listed on the front page BUT you must sell the horse for $1 and the horse will ONLY be aged out - if it has no offspring you can just rehome it to make room.
Horses that I or any other contributors on the front page take i they are either rehomed (culled) or aged out - we do not put these horses back on the market.... only exception is if someone makes an inquiry to buy one that we are aging out but they are only sold for $1

We are not here for profit, we are here for market cleaning and help keeping the community horse sales organized :)

Hope this clears it up :)
Why are there horses on your clean out list that are good horses? Some of them have green and yellow on there breeders report. The only horses that should be cleared out of the game are the poorly bred ones.
HorzeLover101
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by HorzeLover101 »

Peace14 wrote: Why are there horses on your clean out list that are good horses? Some of them have green and yellow on there breeders report. The only horses that should be cleared out of the game are the poorly bred ones.
Horses that we clear are horses with IDs 3,200,000 or less. We also dont touch "cheap GOOD horses" so they are there for newer players. Every person has their "standard" of properly bred so we cant go by that.
ℬᏟᏕℛ - Black Creek Stables Rescue
Famous Racing Belgian Breeder
Owner Of FIR Club
Legendary Trainer & Comp'er For Players
***14 Days For Pick Up - After That They Will Be Auctioned Off***

Royale Ranch
Location: Driving, Photographing or Playing the Piano (or maybe actually working)
Visit My Farm

Post by Royale Ranch »

Peace14 wrote:
HorzeLover101 wrote:
That horse has too new of a Horse ID to be cleared from the market. This is to help filter out lingering horses that players leave on market or if they left the game it cleans the pages.

If you need to get rid of any horses you may contact me or anyone else that is listed on the front page BUT you must sell the horse for $1 and the horse will ONLY be aged out - if it has no offspring you can just rehome it to make room.
Horses that I or any other contributors on the front page take i they are either rehomed (culled) or aged out - we do not put these horses back on the market.... only exception is if someone makes an inquiry to buy one that we are aging out but they are only sold for $1

We are not here for profit, we are here for market cleaning and help keeping the community horse sales organized :)

Why are there horses on your clean out list that are good horses? Some of them have green and yellow on there breeders report. The only horses that should be cleared out of the game are the poorly bred ones.

Not to butt in where i'm not wanted.. so please dont see me as overtaking...

Everyones idea of what a 'good' horse is, especially on this game, is quite varied. some players may rely on gold and green markers, others the ranking of the breeders reports. some may go by the GP, others by appearance - color, shape/size and so on.

A horse may have red stats but be a rare breed. a horse may have all gold markers, but not compete well in the area it was bred for. We're all looking for different things - and the idea of market clearing is to remove those horses that have been sitting there for ages..

If they are on the public market, anyone and everyone has the right to buy them. (Weather we like it or not :lol: )

Good question, and I hope it helps.
HorzeLover101
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by HorzeLover101 »

Royale Ranch wrote: Not to butt in where i'm not wanted.. so please dont see me as overtaking...

Everyones idea of what a 'good' horse is, especially on this game, is quite varied. some players may rely on gold and green markers, others the ranking of the breeders reports. some may go by the GP, others by appearance - color, shape/size and so on.

A horse may have red stats but be a rare breed. a horse may have all gold markers, but not compete well in the area it was bred for. We're all looking for different things - and the idea of market clearing is to remove those horses that have been sitting there for ages..

If they are on the public market, anyone and everyone has the right to buy them. (Weather we like it or not :lol: )

Good question, and I hope it helps.
No problem!
You welcome to butt in haha
Good to have more then one answer/opinion on a question :)
Owner Of FIR Club

horsegirl008
Visit My Farm

Post by horsegirl008 »

HorzeLover101 wrote:
horsegirl008 wrote:Hi! Is it possible to add my horse to the horses-that-need-to-be-cleared list? I'm only asking 25k for him :D Thanks!!
https://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/3700580

Sounds good, thanks! I misunderstood what 'clearing out' meant :roll: :lol:
horsegirl008
Visit My Farm

Post by horsegirl008 »

Peace14 wrote:
HorzeLover101 wrote:

Whose clean out list are you talking about?
HorzeLover101
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by HorzeLover101 »

Totals updated!
Owner Of FIR Club

HorzeLover101
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by HorzeLover101 »

Totals updated!
Owner Of FIR Club

HorzeLover101
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by HorzeLover101 »

February Totals Updated!
Owner Of FIR Club

DestinoRidge
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by DestinoRidge »

Does clearing the market involve buying players horses just to delete them? Asking for myself lmao
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri May 03, 2024 9:25 pm

It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 9:25 pm