Community Forum

℗® Grade horse Breeding Project ℗®

Until registries are in place the Breeding Communities forum will be for players to work together towards creating or improving their favourite breeds.
Forum rules
Each breed may have only one topic. The first post in the topic is to be informative. It should help explain the breed, and breeding goals; advice on how to select mares and stallions; and links to ideal Stallions available for breeding.
Keeping a directory of breeders working on the same goal is also helpful.
All new threads must be approved.
FantasyRanch3
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: ℗® Grade horse Breeding Project ℗®

Post by FantasyRanch3 »

crystalized_horse wrote:Hi and welcome!
This is going to be my second and final breeding club. I ruined the other as I did horribly at running it. So I thought I would try my hand at another! Just a reminder, this club is for any sort of Grade Horse, Mohawk, Regular, different coat patterns, ect.
First of all:
No swearing
No Being mean to other players
No Cheating of any sort
Enter your joining info:
Username:
Side accounts:
What role you'd like to play:
Proof of you breeding Grade Horse's (a link):
Champing:
Can you champ:
How long does it take you in HWO years/months:
How long does it take you IRL:
Training:
Can you train:
How long does it take you in HWO years/months:
How long does it take you IRL:
Stock provider:
Can you provide horses for other players so they may keep proticipating in this club:
Members:
reehan23dew Can champ and train, takes a few weeks. Role: Helping to improve bloodlines and widen the blood in them
omgisabel Can champ and train, takes a week at most. Role: Member/stock provider
Please remember this info is necisary, thanks!
I'm not part of your club, (I don't have time unfortunately) but I was wondering if you had any black grade horses for sale? I'd be willing to pay a pretty good price depending on how good the horse is
"The horses always come first! They eat before us, get taken care of before us, because it's what we can do to repay them for them giving us so much joy in our lives"
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:15 pm

It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:15 pm